Face Fucking

Mmm would love to drop to my knees ,look you in the eyes as I slowly suck your black cock .Listening to you tell me how to suck you will make me so hard as you slide down my throat and empty your full balls into my willing mouth.

Only sucked off one guy in my life, back in High School. Would love for a Black guy with a big dick can face fuck me.
i meet a black guy at a adult store he was all over me i had a dress on but when i seen his cock wow it was very thin like a hotdog but had to be over 12 inches long omg that thing slid right down my throut then he pushed his balls in my mouth to give it all to me when he cam he pushed all the way down i could feel him cummings right into my belly as he cam he said i am getting you so pregnant

Just wondering how many of you love getting your throats filled , and if so how many loads can you swallow ?. I’m addicted to seeing a dick sucker on their knees , cherishing my dick , making eye contact showing me Their throat is hungry . I fr can’t get enough of it . I think I could cum all night getting my dicc sucked . I’m obsessed with it . 😈. I wanna see those dick sucking skills white boys 💦.
I definitely have skills daddy

I can barely get these “daisy dukes” zipped as my ass widens more ! Been told I should get my cheeks and hole waxed for the total humiliation of the waxing process of a mature bitch Thoughts ??

Attachments

• IMG_2752.jpeg
    IMG_2752.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 138
Just wondering how many of you love getting your throats filled , and if so how many loads can you swallow ?. I’m addicted to seeing a dick sucker on their knees , cherishing my dick , making eye contact showing me Their throat is hungry . I fr can’t get enough of it . I think I could cum all night getting my dicc sucked . I’m obsessed with it . 😈. I wanna see those dick sucking skills white boys 💦.
I love sucking black cocks. I wanna get spitroasted soon, bet I could really deep throat getting pounded while I suck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230505-111620.png
    Screenshot_20230505-111620.png
    243.7 KB · Views: 111
I am a deep throat, cum swallowing white boy who loves pleasing superior black men.

Back