Face Fucking

I have also been practicing with my Black dildos to prepare myself for Black Men. So far I have managed to take the 7" one the whole length and it was amazing to feel it slipping into my throat. Now I have graduated to an 8" dildo which also has more girth and this is proving more difficult to master. I have managed 6" so far. I am slowly learning to control the gag reflex and I will persevere until I feel it slip down my throat. Once I have achieved that I will go up to 10" and find a way to overcome that length. If I can do that then I will know that I will be able to become a sissy Cocksucker for Black Men.

Some lucky gurls tasting Black Cum. 😋 :lips:
Love the sexy sissy outfits and the submissive attitude. Welcome to cuckold heaven.

I can barely get these “daisy dukes” zipped as my ass widens more ! Been told I should get my cheeks and hole waxed for the total humiliation of the waxing process of a mature bitch Thoughts ??
My wife got me a coupon to have this done as a gag birthday gift. After sitting in a drawer for a few months I decided to get it done. The procedure itself was a little rough the first time but I really liked the results. So did my wife! I get waxed before every beach vacation, pool party, and special occasions. I've never felt humiliated by it. Let us know how it goes.

Just wondering how many of you love getting your throats filled , and if so how many loads can you swallow ?. I’m addicted to seeing a dick sucker on their knees , cherishing my dick , making eye contact showing me Their throat is hungry . I fr can’t get enough of it . I think I could cum all night getting my dicc sucked . I’m obsessed with it . 😈. I wanna see those dick sucking skills white boys 💦.
I just got my tonsils well and truely smashed yesterday for the first time and I loved every minute of it. I was told that I was brave, worked very hard and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Haha. I told him beforehand that he could do whatever he wanted with me and I just let myself go. It was very rewarding for me but it was hard work. He fucked my face and throat for quite a long time. Not really sure.

Just wondering how many of you love getting your throats filled , and if so how many loads can you swallow ?. I’m addicted to seeing a dick sucker on their knees , cherishing my dick , making eye contact showing me Their throat is hungry . I fr can’t get enough of it . I think I could cum all night getting my dicc sucked . I’m obsessed with it . 😈. I wanna see those dick sucking skills white boys 💦.
I love getting high and worshiping every thick juicy inch of your cock, tasting your balls and throating you completely as you pump your cum directly down my throat. Make me look you in the eyes as you hold my head still with your cock pulsing cum into my belly.

Attachments

• IMG_1293.mov
    54.4 MB
i love the feeling of my throat being stretched around a thick black dick 🤤i can’t get enough bbc in my mouth just hang my head off the bed and fuck my face i want your huge balls slapping my face!! id swallow every load you could produce for me

I have always wanted to be well and truly face fucked to beheld by strong hands and ****** into total submission sadly much to old now for dreams to come true

Back