F*ck it lets try this again/ DC AREA

If you want to fuck with another dude in the room, stop reading. ✋🏼
Ok.
I tried this site last year and had a few nice experiences! Where are the bulls who wanna lay the pipe in a one on one environment? I give lots of attention, I promise you won’t miss a husband in the room. (Not feeling that scene obviously). I’m by no means a prude.

Im seeking someone FUN, able to meet up, who is dominant but also passionate. I am Missing it in my life!

I love music, discussing ideas, producing films. Highly creative and kind to others. I give good head too. My nether region feels cozy ya dig?

Must be 30+ years old and don’t waste my time. Thank you!
Im in NOVA..... DM me if you gonna swallow my load.

Ok.
I tried this site last year and had a few nice experiences! Where are the bulls who wanna lay the pipe in a one on one environment? I give lots of attention, I promise you won’t miss a husband in the room. (Not feeling that scene obviously). I’m by no means a prude.

Im seeking someone FUN, able to meet up, who is dominant but also passionate. I am Missing it in my life!

I love music, discussing ideas, producing films. Highly creative and kind to others. I give good head too. My nether region feels cozy ya dig?

Still looking?

This might be the greatest pick up line ever: "My nether region feels cozy ya dig?" 😂😂😂
Would love to chat if you're so inclined...

Ok.

I would love to

Ok.

DM ME

Ok.

good to see DC women here.

Ok.

Sounds like what I’ve been looking for - I’ve realized I don’t like the group thing…I never perform like I do 1 on 1..
Also love to chat..need that established connection/same page to make it great..
I’m around!

Ok.

Hi 🤩👋🏾

Hey
I can travel right now.
Black guy with a big dick for you!!!
Host me for some fun?
5ft11

Back