Hey, I’m just jumping straight into it haha so we’re a married white couple in our early 20’s searching for my FIRST BBC! We’re looking to try the “Interracial Cuckold”scene and maybe find a man similar to what I’ve fantasized about - A big di** sex buddy with absolutely no strings attached. I’ve never had interracial sex so I figured we would just go straight for a bbc thats too big for me so my husband has to watch it stretch me out and etc.. This is also my first time posting on this website, so I’m excited to see if we get any successful results. I’m really hoping we’ll find a man or men (; that meet the requirements❤️so wish me luck!! Please read the post thoroughly.

Some details about me: I’m a Caucasian woman, I’m 5’0” tall, average body, colored hair, cute smile, nice teeth, brown eyes, size C breasts, piercings, tattoos, and I have a big ass, cute feet and small hands, fingernails and toes are painted and maintained. Now in the bedroom I’m gonna start by telling you some of the things that turn me on. For example I like having my ass grabbed, my hips squeezed firmly while I’m grinding my nice a** on your co** feeling it grow and grow, my feet being kissed, getting hickeys on my breasts or on my ass (must not be visible with clothes on), getting my pu*** eaten, so on and so forth. I can be a freak in the sheets but that depends on you, your tool size, how long you can last and how you use it. I like being submissive most of the time so don’t be scared to tell me to do something, (if I’m not about it then we’ll use the established safe word), I keep myself clean and shaved, hmm my husband and I are both 100% disease free.

There are some requirements and if you don’t meet them I won’t reply to you. I’m sorry if that seems harsh but I’m looking for someone specific that can give me good co** consistently with no strings attached when I want it and could possibly do this many times in the future if things work out and the three of us enjoy ourselves. As I’ve said before this is our first interracial experience and I want my husband to watch my pu*** get stretched out and beat up, I want him to hear me moaning, and when I do find someone who’s willing to be my first then all I ask is that you be discreet, respectful, and follow our rules we have set when involving another man, don’t forget to be gentle when you’re touching me, kissing me and inside of me. I’ll happily explain all the rest of the rules to whoever makes it to the next step!

If you can provide pictures or talk via (Email, Phone Call, Text message) please provide your info when replying to this post and if you’re really interested I want to hear why you think you should be my first BBC. I want to know why YOU think I should be moaning your name, slowly sucking your di**, jerking it with both hands, and maybe bouncing my big white booty up and down just teasing you until I finally decide to bend over spreading my a** cheeks while you gently try to push your bbc inside of me.

Please don’t waste my time. We’re very serious about finding this man. My husband wants to see if I’ll want it more after I actually try one then I do now just imagining the feeling of it, he wants to watch me cum/squirt all over a big black co**, he wants to see me totally let loose and not hold back like I have in previous threesomes. So I’m really hoping I find someone.. please I want a bbc, I want to be stretched out, and I want you to dirty talk for me so I can hear you tell me how tight I am, how sexy I am in my school girl outfit, how good my mouth feels around your bbc. Then I want you to tell me to dirty talk, make me say how much bigger you are, how good it feels and how I want more of it 🤤. But if you can’t provide any proof of who you are and or proof that you meet the requirements then you should please go to another post.

Once I receive your message I’ll go through them, read your bio and comments and look at your pictures to make sure I find the perfect match for myself even if I have a handful of you that I’m interested in I promise you’ll get your fair chance to have a piece of me. Maybe a few of you at once will have a chance. Or maybe I won’t get anything but duds replying to this. Who knows what will happen..? I don’t but I’m excited and nervous all at the same time 😅.

Requirements (Please read them all!!)
-As I said earlier in this post, Providing proof that you’re my type, meet the requirements, and that you’re actually who you say you are is a very important step. via (Email, Phone Call, Pictures or Videos)

-You must be absolutely 100% disease free. It’s definitely a plus if you can provide the proof.

-Average or athletic build.

-You should have a BIG BLACK C***(nothing average please). I may not be able to handle something very large but we’re both curious about how much I can handle so I want a true bbc so I can find out.

-Clean shaven, very good hygiene, have all of your teeth and must be a non-smoker.

-Respectful, Friendly, Compassionate, Caring, and gentle but can be rough when I ask for it and DON’T BE PUSHY!

-Employed and can afford to pay for a nice hotel room of my choosing for the first meet up, (most likely a Holiday Inn or something comparable) which I think is reasonable. Dirty hotels and motels really freak me out.

-ABLE TO CUM AND STAY HARD, but able-to go multiple rounds if we’re all happy, satisfied, and agree to continue after the first round. I’m not looking for a one and done man!

Hey, I’m just jumping straight into it haha so we’re a married white couple in our early 20’s searching for my FIRST BBC! We’re looking to try the “Interracial Cuckold”scene and maybe find a man similar to what I’ve fantasized about - A big di** sex buddy with absolutely no strings attached. I’ve never had interracial sex so I figured we would just go straight for a bbc thats too big for me so my husband has to watch it stretch me out and etc.. This is also my first time posting on this website, so I’m excited to see if we get any successful results. I’m really hoping we’ll find a man or men (; that meet the requirements❤️so wish me luck!! Please read the post thoroughly.

Some details about me: I’m a Caucasian woman, I’m 5’0” tall, average body, colored hair, cute smile, nice teeth, brown eyes, size C breasts, piercings, tattoos, and I have a big ass, cute feet and small hands, fingernails and toes are painted and maintained. Now in the bedroom I’m gonna start by telling you some of the things that turn me on. For example I like having my ass grabbed, my hips squeezed firmly while I’m grinding my nice a** on your co** feeling it grow and grow, my feet being kissed, getting hickeys on my breasts or on my ass (must not be visible with clothes on), getting my pu*** eaten, so on and so forth. I can be a freak in the sheets but that depends on you, your tool size, how long you can last and how you use it. I like being submissive most of the time so don’t be scared to tell me to do something, (if I’m not about it then we’ll use the established safe word), I keep myself clean and shaved, hmm my husband and I are both 100% disease free.

There are some requirements and if you don’t meet them I won’t reply to you. I’m sorry if that seems harsh but I’m looking for someone specific that can give me good co** consistently with no strings attached when I want it and could possibly do this many times in the future if things work out and the three of us enjoy ourselves. As I’ve said before this is our first interracial experience and I want my husband to watch my pu*** get stretched out and beat up, I want him to hear me moaning, and when I do find someone who’s willing to be my first then all I ask is that you be discreet, respectful, and follow our rules we have set when involving another man, don’t forget to be gentle when you’re touching me, kissing me and inside of me. I’ll happily explain all the rest of the rules to whoever makes it to the next step!

If you can provide pictures or talk via (Email, Phone Call, Text message) please provide your info when replying to this post and if you’re really interested I want to hear why you think you should be my first BBC. I want to know why YOU think I should be moaning your name, slowly sucking your di**, jerking it with both hands, and maybe bouncing my big white booty up and down just teasing you until I finally decide to bend over spreading my a** cheeks while you gently try to push your bbc inside of me.

Please don’t waste my time. We’re very serious about finding this man. My husband wants to see if I’ll want it more after I actually try one then I do now just imagining the feeling of it, he wants to watch me cum/squirt all over a big black co**, he wants to see me totally let loose and not hold back like I have in previous threesomes. So I’m really hoping I find someone.. please I want a bbc, I want to be stretched out, and I want you to dirty talk for me so I can hear you tell me how tight I am, how sexy I am in my school girl outfit, how good my mouth feels around your bbc. Then I want you to tell me to dirty talk, make me say how much bigger you are, how good it feels and how I want more of it 🤤. But if you can’t provide any proof of who you are and or proof that you meet the requirements then you should please go to another post.

Once I receive your message I’ll go through them, read your bio and comments and look at your pictures to make sure I find the perfect match for myself even if I have a handful of you that I’m interested in I promise you’ll get your fair chance to have a piece of me. Maybe a few of you at once will have a chance. Or maybe I won’t get anything but duds replying to this. Who knows what will happen..? I don’t but I’m excited and nervous all at the same time 😅.

-As I said earlier in this post, Providing proof that you’re my type, meet the requirements, and that you’re actually who you say you are is a very important step. via (Email, Phone Call, Pictures or Videos)

-You must be absolutely 100% disease free. It’s definitely a plus if you can provide the proof.

-You should have a BIG BLACK C***(nothing average please). I may not be able to handle something very large but we’re both curious about how much I can handle so I want a true bbc so I can find out.

-Clean shaven, very good hygiene, have all of your teeth and must be a non-smoker.

-Respectful, Friendly, Compassionate, Caring, and gentle but can be rough when I ask for it and DON’T BE PUSHY!

-Employed and can afford to pay for a nice hotel room of my choosing for the first meet up, (most likely a Holiday Inn or something comparable) which I think is reasonable. Dirty hotels and motels really freak me out.

-ABLE TO CUM AND STAY HARD, but able-to go multiple rounds if we’re all happy, satisfied, and agree to continue after the first round. I’m not looking for a one and done man!
im in owings mills

BBC HERE Im able to do all of these things and im in owings mills i used to be be a high school wrestler im athletic and you i can cum and cum again. HMU

Back