MBneedsFun

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
DC, US
If you want to fuck with another dude in the room, stop reading. ✋🏼
Ok.
I tried this site last year and had a few nice experiences! Where are the bulls who wanna lay the pipe in a one on one environment? I give lots of attention, I promise you won’t miss a husband in the room. (Not feeling that scene obviously). I’m by no means a prude.

Im seeking someone FUN, able to meet up, who is dominant but also passionate. I am Missing it in my life!

I love music, discussing ideas, producing films. Highly creative and kind to others. I give good head too. My nether region feels cozy ya dig?

Must be 30+ years old and don’t waste my time. Thank you!

Ok.
I tried this site last year and had a few nice experiences! Where are the bulls who wanna lay the pipe in a one on one environment? I give lots of attention, I promise you won’t miss a husband in the room. (Not feeling that scene obviously). I’m by no means a prude.

Im seeking someone FUN, able to meet up, who is dominant but also passionate. I am Missing it in my life!

I love music, discussing ideas, producing films. Highly creative and kind to others. I give good head too. My nether region feels cozy ya dig?

Lol a lot of dudes DL so don’t be surprised on this site🤣🤣🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Ok.

Hello how are you? What part of VA are you located in? I’m I. NC but travel back home to VA maybe once a month. I am very interested in your offer if it’s still open

Ok.

I’m In VA , Could set something up. DM me

Ok.

I would love to be that bbc you need message me

Ok.

Hello! Are you still in search?

Back