Extreme deepthroat, gagging, messy blowjobs

Seriously, I believe that the brain is the biggest sex organ. It ain't propaganda. I'm attracted to brainy men, and have rarely had sex with dumb trucker types. Just not comfortable with the construction dude types.

There isn't a single big black man in academia or university towns.

It's probably a case of, when the brain is big, lots of ******* flow there. IE ******* doesn't go elsewhere to make it big.

LOL...maybe you're timing is bad. You're just missing the bbc

Seriously, I believe that the brain is the biggest sex organ. It ain't propaganda. I'm attracted to brainy men, and have rarely had sex with dumb trucker types. Just not comfortable with the construction dude types.

There isn't a single big black man in academia or university towns.

It's probably a case of, when the brain is big, lots of ******* flow there. IE ******* doesn't go elsewhere to make it big.
I think you're just in the wrong university...lots of black prfessors here in North Carolina

Nope, black academics are like Asian academics are like white academics. All brain, no muscles, dicks perfectly normal sized. I'm really convinced ******* flow has something to do with it. Guys with big muscles, which I kinda of may admire but don't really want to accept advances from, probably have the ******* flow that gives them really big erections.
I had a black professor around 55, 60 who told me his dick was now 2 inches shorter than his dick at 16. Sedentary life, lack of exercise, having excess body fat, seems that make dicks smaller.

Mind telling us the name of the movie or actress or scene? I really want to see more. I'm fantasizing myself in the place of the girl, getting served plenty of big black cock while I cannot resist the hands grabbing my head.
Belladonna I think videos are called meat holes or throat meat

10657763.gif

7151056.gif
Blowjobs when done right usually get messy.

Back