Every time I give up...something brings me back

Some of you have no doubt seen my posts in the past and you know that I want to get my wife comfortable with sleeping with other men but especially well endowed black men. Recently she seemed kind of upset that I seem to want my fantasies to become a reality. I admitted that I did but she's concerned that it could ruin our marriage. I told her the trick is to seperate sex from feelings. She didn't think that she could and I ended up telling her that I'm going to lay off of the fantasy as best I can. Literally the very next day she goes to work and steps out back for a quick smoke, a black gentlemen driving a delivery truck was out back inside of his truck watching her. After a minute or two he calls my wife over, asks her age, tells her he thought she was younger and asked if she was married. He told her she was looking good and that he'd be looking for her every tuesday when he delivers to the store. She tells me all of this and I can barely contain how turned on I got. We had sex that and she started telling me things like "you'd like me to have sucked his big black cock and fuck him until he shoots his load in my pussy." You get the picture. I came in her twice and never pulled out. It was such an exciting rush for me. Now I'm back to wanting it to happen and just not knowing what the fuck to do from here on out.

It seems that this delivery guy has his eye on her and will be doing the work for you.

He stated that he will be looking for her every tue, I bet that naturally she will arrange her smoke time so he can see her every week.

Relax and let it play out naturally. He will get the job done.

It seems that this delivery guy has his eye on her and will be doing the work for you.

He stated that he will be looking for her every tue, I bet that naturally she will arrange her smoke time so he can see her every week.

Relax and let it play out naturally. He will get the job done.
A little detail I left out, but she says she didn't find him attractive. There is another guy that she spoke about but they driver, she thought it was kind of funny. I can tell she enjoyed the attention though. We'll see how it goes. Tuesdays might be my favorite day of the week now 😁

Naw she's not into it, let it go.... Fucking stop pushing her into something she's not comfortable with...
This type of bullshit happens in the swinging lifestyle too and it's disgusting, because not only does it not feel right for your wife but anyone that comes over will feel some sort of way and it's all just a bad experience.
She's not something you manipulate to do whatever makes your dick dribble, she's a person and has the right to say no.

Naw she's not into it, let it go.... Fucking stop pushing her into something she's not comfortable with...
This type of bullshit happens in the swinging lifestyle too and it's disgusting, because not only does it not feel right for your wife but anyone that comes over will feel some sort of way and it's all just a bad experience.
She's not something you manipulate to do whatever makes your dick dribble, she's a person and has the right to say no.
I mean I don't know who's pushing her because it isn't me. If you read my post I even gave up on it. She keeps teasing the idea. I don't want to push my wife into anything that she doesn't want. My marriage comes before a sexual fantasy. Thanks for your assumption though.

what happened the following tuesday?
So honestly nothing ended up happening. My wife said she never saw the guy and she was worried that she would see him. She didn't seem interested. On one hand I would love to see her embrace her inner slut and go crazy, but on the other hand it's good to know that I have a faithful and loving wife.

Sometimes, just planting the seed by telling her that's what turns you on and if you take a healthy step back and let her play some of those thoughts through, she may come around on her own. She may just need the right guy to pay attention to her and since she knows you would likely be on board, I'm sure she'll tell you. You probably should sit down and talk to her and tell her that if it's not for her, its cool but you want to know so you don't keep bringing it up and talking to her about it. If she says, she's either not sure about it or doesn't THINK she would but says she wants you to talk about it for whatever reason, she's either doing to keep you happy or perhaps she is starting to give it more thought.

I'd say, casually talk to her about it with no pressure and either let her run with it or tell her its cool if it isn't her thing and let it be. One never knows what happens in time.

Sometimes, just planting the seed by telling her that's what turns you on and if you take a healthy step back and let her play some of those thoughts through, she may come around on her own. She may just need the right guy to pay attention to her and since she knows you would likely be on board, I'm sure she'll tell you. You probably should sit down and talk to her and tell her that if it's not for her, its cool but you want to know so you don't keep bringing it up and talking to her about it. If she says, she's either not sure about it or doesn't THINK she would but says she wants you to talk about it for whatever reason, she's either doing to keep you happy or perhaps she is starting to give it more thought.

I'd say, casually talk to her about it with no pressure and either let her run with it or tell her its cool if it isn't her thing and let it be. One never knows what happens in time.
So true

Recently we have had a discussion about that. She doesn't want to add anyone else to the mix and I have accepted it. For very complicated reasons not related to our marriage and relationship, she moved a few states away staying with her sister and family for a job opportunity. We don't know how long it will take for me to move there. So now is the time to really know. If she gets approached and turned on by it, she might be asking me if I like the idea. That's wishful thinking but I love her regardless at the end of the day.

Recently we have had a discussion about that. She doesn't want to add anyone else to the mix and I have accepted it. For very complicated reasons not related to our marriage and relationship, she moved a few states away staying with her sister and family for a job opportunity. We don't know how long it will take for me to move there. So now is the time to really know. If she gets approached and turned on by it, she might be asking me if I like the idea. That's wishful thinking but I love her regardless at the end of the day.
Good that you know where you stand.

Back