Ever used a penis extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have tried a number of them also......the ones that stay on well are usually to hard for her to enjoy (hard plastic put your own cock inside them) although they do produce orgasms but she's usually one and done with those.

The one with the open end that increases your girth is her favorite (with me, not necessary with her Lovers) as girth is what she enjoys most over length....problem for me is seeing how much she LOVES the added girth, and having my glans exposed like that, it produces orgasms that make my usual 2 minutes max seem like EONS!! LOL Even with a condom on........her groans and moans and hissed expressions of how GOOD a fat cock in her feels and immediate orgasms as a result produce my own orgasm quite quickly.

A good dildo that does not cum immediately and lose its erection is MUCH better!! There is nothing like the real deal.......sorry guys. LOL

CW

We have tried a number of them also......the ones that stay on well are usually to hard for her to enjoy (hard plastic put your own cock inside them) although they do produce orgasms but she's usually one and done with those.

The one with the open end that increases your girth is her favorite (with me, not necessary with her Lovers) as girth is what she enjoys most over length....problem for me is seeing how much she LOVES the added girth, and having my glans exposed like that, it produces orgasms that make my usual 2 minutes max seem like EONS!! LOL Even with a condom on........her groans and moans and hissed expressions of how GOOD a fat cock in her feels and immediate orgasms as a result produce my own orgasm quite quickly.

A good dildo that does not cum immediately and lose its erection is MUCH better!! There is nothing like the real deal.......sorry guys. LOL

CW
LOL, so what you're saying is, they work too well :) That why I use the condom as well, the intensity for both of us can be a little too much at times :)

On a related note, has anyone tried enlargement surgery? Not sure to what extend they are successful.
I looked into it about 10 years ago, mainly to add some girth and remove an amount of loose foreskin/ skin from my cock from 40 years of very constant masturbation. It was around 15k at the time, no guarantee it would work, the method was to put some of my own body fat around my cock but even with an erection it was still going to feel firm but 'spongey' not rock hard. Plus there was risk of infection, costs, 12 months recovery etc. so didn't take it any further. Might be different these days, but don't have any interest, not too sure I did back then, but my wife and I enquired just to see what the options were.

I just bought a black cyberskin 3" penis extension 3 days ago. That Gave me a total of 9 inches. My wife was a little weary about trying it at first, but once she started to come for 5 minutes straight and couldn't stop, she changed her mind. She told me that was the first time she'd ever had an internal orgasm from her gspot being aroused. ..we've been married 9 years. Guess that settles the argument of bigger being better once and for all. Lol

You're better off with a dildo. The Prince Yahshua UR3 warmed up in a sink full of hot water is about as close to the real thing as you are gonna get. It can be used with a strap on harness too. They are around $40 on Amazon.
Yep exactly how we use it, and it’s so close to feeling real it’s uncanny. Makes me squirt each and every time!

I use one with my gf and she wont let me fuck her with it unless im wearing it. She loves it. Makes thinks look a little akward but it makes me alot thicker so it really feels good for her. Of course you get no sensation besides some tightness

Rhino By Traz. Has 3 different kinds, they are soft and smooth. Come in a variety of colors. They stay on well with a plug at the end. Can be tight if you are over 4.5 in girth. They are adjustments that can be made for length.
I've tried the thick one and thin one. Wife perfered the thinner one. They recently came out with one with more of a head and somewhere in the middle on girth. Thinking about trying it.

This is essentially what I have bought hubs. He used it with me last weekend but it goes over his cage for obvious reasons. It was hot him using the harness & my bull being bareback. Even made hubs wear a condom over it.
Jxoxo

It is so amazing reading about the progress you are making in dominating and cuckolding your husband. In regards to this activity, did you make him use the harness in front of your bull?

It is so amazing reading about the progress you are making in dominating and cuckolding your husband. In regards to this activity, did you make him use the harness in front of your bull?
Well since then he now doesn't use it. He started to figure out a way to get himself close to orgasm and started getting very close. I realised what he was doing given the amount of precome so I stopped him using it.
J
Xozoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back