Ever used a penis extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhino By Traz. Has 3 different kinds, they are soft and smooth. Come in a variety of colors. They stay on well with a plug at the end. Can be tight if you are over 4.5 in girth. They are adjustments that can be made for length.
I've tried the thick one and thin one. Wife perfered the thinner one. They recently came out with one with more of a head and somewhere in the middle on girth. Thinking about trying it.
I am looking at getting one of these, likely the slim or the D. How do they feel o your cock while using it?

I've used a few of these, must admit thought my wife was just playing along with my fantasies until I entered her with 8 thick inches. Quickly realised that she REALLY did think size mattered! Being able to give her that kind of pleasure was ridiculously hot.

We did not like the ones we tried. Did not fit, were too soft. Been looking at ones from bad dragon. In the mean time Doc Johnson 8in black UR strapon works with cage. This is him. We should watermark.View attachment 2621061
I've never used an extension. I bought a nice dildo for the ex-gf. I would have worn it as a strap on, but I loved to lick her and use the dildo at the same time more. Getting my face right in there was a fun experience.

Id like to try it with my bf but Im afraid he might get angry because he's still quite self-conscious about his size
Your boyfriend needs to accept his inadequate size and lack of stamina and allow you to find a good sex partner.
After I realized I could not satisfy my younger wife I encouraged her to find someone who could get the job done.
Now she is happy and I no longer feel guilt over not doing what needs to be done in bed.

Rhino By Traz. Has 3 different kinds, they are soft and smooth. Come in a variety of colors. They stay on well with a plug at the end. Can be tight if you are over 4.5 in girth. They are adjustments that can be made for length.
I've tried the thick one and thin one. Wife perfered the thinner one. They recently came out with one with more of a head and somewhere in the middle on girth. Thinking about trying it.
Wife made me get the Traz Rhino pricy but she fucked it a lot until I bought Doc Johnson Kink 10.5” dildo she fucks it 10-15x’s a month and creams all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back