Ever fucked at the work office?

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
My wife many times fucked by her boss .. and go with him many trip business , she need to be manager so she always dressed short skirts Short dresses … when come back home her panties was very wet ….. she like that

My wife many times fucked by her boss .. and go with him many trip business , she need to be manager so she always dressed short skirts Short dresses … when come back home her panties was very wet ….. she like that
my wife is on buisiness trips very often sometimes with her bosses . also overtime working happens every week .
but i guess she s faithful _ risk of loosing face will be to high .
but it is a hot fanatasy ,and i would be proud of her if it happens .

I work at a university library, so not a lot of places but, I have been able to have sex at work
I've (Brook) worked since I was 19 in the same building as the parole office is housed in our county and this has proved a very fertile place for me to meet fresh black studs fresh out of prison and everyone knows I have open consent to be a little s*** I've actually sucked off and f***** quite a few BBC's at my workplace. Quite a few times I've stumbled out of some spot with my little white p**** blew out in drooling some black studs sperm. I just go back to work with my p**** all squishy on my seat and excited to tell hubby later.
Yup, workplace sex is exciting. Ive hooked up with quite a few black studs from work, didn't realize so many people like what a slut I am. When I/we get time we can tell more...
Jerred suggested I share that I've actually hooked-up with the same guys quite a few times after they've went back to jail er prison and gotten back out. All prime from working out and stupid horny. 💯💥💨💦🕳️
I had a threesome last night with a guy I met at work and his homeboy. Hubby and I had a looong night so we'll tell about it later...

Last edited:
Back