Ever fucked at the work office?

ir1025-jpg.1425086

I've had sex at nearly every job I've worked at for at least the past 15 years. I even had the opportunity to take the receptionists pretty young white ******* on her mom's desk while working nights. I'm a service tech now and fuck in my work truck/ van wherever the opportunity affords itself, too bad I service business and don't make house calls..... I've always had a fantasy to show up at a hot wife's to do work and I end up working her out!! Guess I gotta get my home repair side business back going so I can make a few house calls... :sex:

I've had sex at nearly every job I've worked at for at least the past 15 years. I even had the opportunity to take the receptionists pretty young white ******* on her mom's desk while working nights. I'm a service tech now and fuck in my work truck/ van wherever the opportunity affords itself, too bad I service business and don't make house calls..... I've always had a fantasy to show up at a hot wife's to do work and I end up working her out!! Guess I gotta get my home repair side business back going so I can make a few house calls... :sex:
Don't forget that daughters that need to be bred too!

Back