Ever fucked at the work office?

Same here. I feel a rush every time but I have been very careful of where cameras are laid out before I entertain the idea.
Well I had the perfect job for it at one point. Me and some friends worked loss prevention for this store so our job was to blend in with the customers and we had a bunch of hiding spots to watch people from. So we'd just go to the hiding spots and have sex or mess around.

Well I had the perfect job for it at one point. Me and some friends worked loss prevention for this store so our job was to blend in with the customers and we had a bunch of hiding spots to watch people from. So we'd just go to the hiding spots and have sex or mess around.
Haaa! Sounds good. Let's just say I am in office settings quite often and I know several areas where there are vacated office & leased office locations around that I can go to fool around in. ;)

Sounds like good knowledge to have. :)
I had this one woman that would tell her husband she had some work to do on Saturdays from time to time. I was in an office that had security that most didn't have access to. She and I had the best times in the inventory room. I found a better salary elsewhere but damn I lost some benefits there. Lol

I had this one woman that would tell her husband she had some work to do on Saturdays from time to time. I was in an office that had security that most didn't have access to. She and I had the best times in the inventory room. I found a better salary elsewhere but damn I lost some benefits there. Lol
That was similar for me. I found a better job so lost all the fun hiding spaces.

I'll admit to it. I sell real estate including commercial properties. Let's just say I've sweetened a few deals in my day. If a client is hot (black or white), I've been known to flirt shamelessly to seal a deal. Victoria Secret isn't just for the bedroom. LOL

I was on a buying trip in the U.K. , my supplier based in Manchester organised a meeting with his manufacturer , arrived and met an older black man who showed me his new line , as we went through his catalog he became very flirty and bold , he being quite attractive I did not complain .
As we came to the end , he opened a bottle of wine and discussed prices , standing around I noticed he was adjusting his very large cock it was obvious he had an erection , he noticed I was looking , small talk started and he kissed me his hands caressed my ass his cock felt huge I undid his fly and removed his cock , strocking a thick lovely cock made me very wet I had too suck it so I dropped to my knees and ate his cock head his pre cum tasted so nice , I sucked and licked his balls until he gave me a huge load, we rested and drank wine then he removed my clothes and fucked me on his desk, I bought his line and he gave me a big discount.

230_1000.gif

Almost everyday. Thats how I got started 20 years ago with black men. 2 co workers had me come in on a weekend and changed my life. As things evolved and changed it went from BJs under the stairs to car and motel hookups during lunch. I lived 5 min away so I View attachment 1332666 View attachment 1332667 would bring a guy or guys back to the house for a quickie. Now its only me and a few other girls and lots of guys mostly black in the office and its common knowledge what I do. The other girls don't complain because the guys don't bother them just me.
Damn...that ass

Back