Ever fucked at the work office?

I've given a couple blowjobs during lunch breaks over the years. I like to suck out the cum, rub it all over my pussy, and then go back into work.

I blame my husband for sending me to work horny.
lol. your husband should send you to work horny more often. are you blowing guys from work or your bulls coming around?

I'm not sure, I left that job pretty soon after. I assume he at least showed the pictures I sent him to his friends.
oh noooo. just getting comfortable with sucking at work. you COULDA been the company slut. hope you have some good prospects at your current job

oh noooo. just getting comfortable with sucking at work. you COULDA been the company slut. hope you have some good prospects at your current job

My boss at that company was actually black. I would tease him every chance I got, but it never went further than that.

My boss at that company was actually black. I would tease him every chance I got, but it never went further than that.
that would have been a fun time. he didn't know what he missed! emptying his balls into your mouth would be a great stress reliever!

that would have been a fun time. he didn't know what he missed! emptying his balls into your mouth would be a great stress reliever!

Sometimes before I had meetings with him I would go into the bathroom, finger my pussy and get it all wet and go into his office without panties on. I hoped he was be overcome my the smell and make a move, but it never happened :(

Last edited:
Do not think I've responded to this thread. I personally have not but my wife reluctantly told about the one time she did. She did this after we first met and I asked her about her sexual past, which was a mistake. I had no sexual past and it was because I was shy and had nothing to do with looks. My wife was 23 when we met and four years older than me so yes she had some stories. BTW, she was 110 pounds back then with 34C tits and long long blond hair. So yeah, she was hot as fuck and skinny.
Anyway she said at 18 she worked for this place called Handy City as a cashier and it was her first job. They had this "country" theme where she wore jeans and western button up shirt and I've seen her picture and she was cute as hell in it. Anyway, she said at nights after the store closed the manager, a 40ish decent looking guy, would select a cashier to help him count the money and get it ready for deposit.
Well she said after several weeks she got to know everyone, including the manager, as well as learn her job and he finally picked her to help count the money in his office. She said everyone had left and it was just him and her and he had her collect all the tills (drawers of money from the register) while he secured the building. She said she collected the tills and took them to the office and started prepping the money to count it.
She said her back was to the door and was closed at the time and while she was prepping the money she could hear the manager walk down the hallway. She said he got to the door opened it and then closed it behind him. She said after that he walked up behind her and pressed his body against hers and reached around and grabbed her tits. She said at first she didn't know what to think but for the moment she went with it. She also said she could feel his erection against her.
Anyway she said he pulled her shirt apart and lifted her tits out of her bra and started playing with them. She admitted she was nervous but she said she was aroused too. She said after that he undid her jeans and that's when she unzipped them and pulled them down so he could reach her pussy. She said at that point he started bending her over the desk and she went with it and while she lay there she heard him unzip his pants. She said she pulled her panties aside for him and said he just went at her for the next fifteen minutes or so and she let him finish.
No she said it was not ******* but it was damn close so do not get it twisted.

boss-jpg.1434500

Sometimes before I had meetings with him I would go into the bathroom, finger my pussy and get it all wet and go into his office without panties on. I hoped he was be overcome my the smell and make a move, but it never happened :(
just had a thought. have you ever flashed him? let him see what he was missing?

My Bull and I often had to meet at my office to finish paperwork on deals we had in the works. All meetings were after hours when my staff had gone home. If my Bull wasn't seeing things my way or refused to cave in I would excuse myself to go to the ladies room. I'd come back with a bottle of wine and nothing on but my heels. He soon saw things my way.:qos::sex:

My Bull and I often had to meet at my office to finish paperwork on deals we had in the works. All meetings were after hours when my staff had gone home. If my Bull wasn't seeing things my way or refused to cave in I would excuse myself to go to the ladies room. I'd come back with a bottle of wine and nothing on but my heels. He soon saw things my way.:qos::sex:
Are you hiring??

The proper way to apply the (cave in) move.

Back