Ever fucked at the work office?

My wife just recently told me about an encounter she had with a black coworker she had fucked on several occasions. I knew at the time she was fucking him because she told me beforehand that he had been flirting and she wanted him. To say I encouraged it would be too little. She did but wouldn't tell me about it to my dismay.
However, I asked again all these years later and she told me about one encounter where she had worn a dress to work which was unusual. Her outfit wasn't what one would call sexy but she apparently got his attention which led, after everyone else had left, to his approaching her from behind, caressing her ass then breasts which shortly led to her on his desk taking him bare and his cumming in her bare.
She mentioned that just before he came in her that they saw through the blinds that the lot manager was pulling into the lot. He shot his load then the two of them started cleaning up with baby wipes just in time for the boss to unlock the door and ask them what they were doing there that late. They both had file folders and paperwork in hand.
Rumors didn't start for a week or so.

Over the years I've been fortunate enough to have flings and affairs with co-workers as well as bosses. Though most of the encounters occurred while working late or after hours, there were occasions where lunch breaks found me on my knees or bent over. The occasional business trip was pleasure more then work and full advantage was taken of those rare opportunities. Who ever said don't mix business with pleasure didn't know my co-workers :happy:

Over the years I've been fortunate enough to have flings and affairs with co-workers as well as bosses. Though most of the encounters occurred while working late or after hours, there were occasions where lunch breaks found me on my knees or bent over. The occasional business trip was pleasure more then work and full advantage was taken of those rare opportunities. Who ever said don't mix business with pleasure didn't know my co-workers :happy:
my wife used to work at this one place that her boss took her on all the business trips. her only duty on the trip was to fuck the boss and any one else he told her to fuck. she loved it

image.jpeg image.jpeg I've never fucked anybody at work, wanted to keep my work life separate from my private life.
However, I did get slightly into trouble a couple of years back through being late for work after being out late, and they weren't happy with my new 'dress code'! And I was moved from the office to work in the warehouse office for a while.
I then had a Pakistani manager over me in the downstairs office. Nice guy but he made it quite clear that he wanted me, and that he had an important say in when I was to return to work in the office upstairs.
So after some weeks of flirting I eventually sucked him off, and I got to move back upstairs!
Luckily he might have told his mates but the girls I work with are still unaware! X

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
I have and I'm here right now.
Intern here, and she's young 23, rail thin and I want to see her feet and toes by my mouth whiles I'm making her feel good. Ever kik ?

When I was a bartender at a club here in KC the owners had a room in the back complete with a couch, bed, shower ect. I took more than a few guys back there over the years. It was always exciting to be be back there getting my brains screwed out and hearing the thumping of the music just on the other side of the door knowing there were hundreds of people on the other side!!
Oh the dirty things I would do with you in my office....

I've thought about it plenty of times, but since I live in a midwestern state, the racism here is subtle, but all over the place, and I never pursued it. Plus, it was always when I was working some temp job, where they could fire you over anything.

Back