Ever fucked at the work office?

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
Fuck them!!!!Secretly they want to be fuck by a black Guy to become Your slut

Just wait until you are told to strip and do this in your office.

View attachment 872244

My boss did that exact thing. She told me to go to the parking lot during her 1 on 1 with a co-worker of ours and look at her window. I did and she was having sex with him during the work day in her office. I swear she wants to get caught but luckily for her no one looks at the windows unless you ask them to.

When I was a bartender at a club here in KC the owners had a room in the back complete with a couch, bed, shower ect. I took more than a few guys back there over the years. It was always exciting to be be back there getting my brains screwed out and hearing the thumping of the music just on the other side of the door knowing there were hundreds of people on the other side!!
how many guys have picked me up in the bar and we went to a back room for fun.........

Back