Ever fucked at the work office?

There was a time before Dark Cavern became a paid sight that they had a "Black Boss" page. It was for white women looking for jobs, and black men offering employment. And of course there were certain perks that went along with that employment.
I have always thought it would be super sexy to have a wife/girlfriend that worked at a "Black owned and operated" business. Some small company where almost all the employees are black and she is one of only 2 or 3 women. A company that employs maybe 20-25 people. 3 women, with her as the only white woman. 18-23 men. 3 are white guys, and the rest are black. She sucks the owners cock during her interview and gets hired. She tells him she is married, but that I am a cuckold and that she doesn't fuck me anymore. She prefers black men sexually.
For the first 6 months she belongs to the owner of the business. He fucks her or she sucks his dick almost daily. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. It doesn't take long before almost everyone at the company knows about her and the boss. Rumor fly about her sucking his cock for the job. It's true, so she doesn't mind.
After a while he invites her out for a "business dinner" with a couple of potential clients. After a few drinks, the clients begin to loosen up and start to compliment my wife on her looks. The owner decides to cash in on his position and tells my wife in no uncertain terms, her continued employment hinges on whether she fucks the clients or not. My wife tells him that she has limits. That she will fuck these clients. But only because they are black. If he ever asks her to fuck a white client, she will decline. He is happy with that because about 95% of the people he deals with are black. The owner gets a hotel room, and the 3 men, her boss and 2 clients fuck her married mouth, pussy, and ass for hours. The owner get the contract. Word spreads quickly among the business owners the company deals with. If you play your cards right the owner will bring my wife to your "business meeting" and you can fuck my wife if he gets the contract. The company owner enjoys bringing my wife home after these dinners. He likes to make sure I know what a "loyal company person" she is. And how she's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure the company gets its contracts. Usually her makeup is a mess, and there's dried cum on her face. and Her hair is matted with cum, and she has cum running down her legs because she isn't wearing any panties. He loves when she walks up to me, hugs me and gives me a big, wet, sloppy French kiss. I taste cum on her lips. I can't help it, but I have begun to really like the taste. Shes told him that I eat creampie all the time. And he knows my face will be buried in her pussy as soon as he leaves. He loves the thought that just a half hour ago, he and two other black men just came in my wife for the third time each.
When Christmas time comes around they have the annual Christmas party. This year is different. This year, my wife works there. The owner waits until the other women leave, as well as some of the more conservative married black men that may not approve of his idea of a Christmas bonus. This year my wife has become the Christmas bonus for a few select employees. Everyone left at the party knows the owner is fucking my wife. Today after quite a few drinks he starts to show it off. He begins to publicly grab her ass and play with her tits. All the men begin to hoot and holler. Even the one white guy left at the party. They begin to make out in front of all the guys. Lots of yelling and high fives. Boldly he tell my wife to suck his dick. She drops to her knees without hesitation. A couple of guys pull their cell phones out to take pictures and video. The owner quickly tells them to put it away or the fun will stop. He can't have picture like that get out. His wife would take him to the cleaners in a divorce. They put the cameras away and my wife continues to suck his dick. He nuts in her mouth, and she swallows. Then the owner proceeds to discuss how much money the top employees made for the company. The top 5 got to fuck my wife wherever they wanted. The only stipulation being that they had to do it in front us everybody. One fucked her mouth until he nutted. 2 of them wanted her ass. She loves big black cocks in her ass so she was game. Soon she had their loads in her ass. The next guy was the white guy. He thought he was going to get some. But my wife refused. She told him she didn't fuck little dick white guys. The crowd howled. He pulled out his dick, saying its not that small. At just 5" he was dwarfed by every black cock in the place. One more black man rounded out the top 5. He came in her pussy. The 10 or so other guys that didn't get any were told that if they do better next year, they can get some too. Except for the white guys. She doesn't fuck white guys, not even her husband.
Now that's my idea of fucking around at work.
I am so disappointed that I didnt notice that when I used to go on that site. I just used to use the chat :((

There was a time before Dark Cavern became a paid sight that they had a "Black Boss" page. It was for white women looking for jobs, and black men offering employment. And of course there were certain perks that went along with that employment.
I have always thought it would be super sexy to have a wife/girlfriend that worked at a "Black owned and operated" business. Some small company where almost all the employees are black and she is one of only 2 or 3 women. A company that employs maybe 20-25 people. 3 women, with her as the only white woman. 18-23 men. 3 are white guys, and the rest are black. She sucks the owners cock during her interview and gets hired. She tells him she is married, but that I am a cuckold and that she doesn't fuck me anymore. She prefers black men sexually.
For the first 6 months she belongs to the owner of the business. He fucks her or she sucks his dick almost daily. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. It doesn't take long before almost everyone at the company knows about her and the boss. Rumor fly about her sucking his cock for the job. It's true, so she doesn't mind.
After a while he invites her out for a "business dinner" with a couple of potential clients. After a few drinks, the clients begin to loosen up and start to compliment my wife on her looks. The owner decides to cash in on his position and tells my wife in no uncertain terms, her continued employment hinges on whether she fucks the clients or not. My wife tells him that she has limits. That she will fuck these clients. But only because they are black. If he ever asks her to fuck a white client, she will decline. He is happy with that because about 95% of the people he deals with are black. The owner gets a hotel room, and the 3 men, her boss and 2 clients fuck her married mouth, pussy, and ass for hours. The owner get the contract. Word spreads quickly among the business owners the company deals with. If you play your cards right the owner will bring my wife to your "business meeting" and you can fuck my wife if he gets the contract. The company owner enjoys bringing my wife home after these dinners. He likes to make sure I know what a "loyal company person" she is. And how she's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure the company gets its contracts. Usually her makeup is a mess, and there's dried cum on her face. and Her hair is matted with cum, and she has cum running down her legs because she isn't wearing any panties. He loves when she walks up to me, hugs me and gives me a big, wet, sloppy French kiss. I taste cum on her lips. I can't help it, but I have begun to really like the taste. Shes told him that I eat creampie all the time. And he knows my face will be buried in her pussy as soon as he leaves. He loves the thought that just a half hour ago, he and two other black men just came in my wife for the third time each.
When Christmas time comes around they have the annual Christmas party. This year is different. This year, my wife works there. The owner waits until the other women leave, as well as some of the more conservative married black men that may not approve of his idea of a Christmas bonus. This year my wife has become the Christmas bonus for a few select employees. Everyone left at the party knows the owner is fucking my wife. Today after quite a few drinks he starts to show it off. He begins to publicly grab her ass and play with her tits. All the men begin to hoot and holler. Even the one white guy left at the party. They begin to make out in front of all the guys. Lots of yelling and high fives. Boldly he tell my wife to suck his dick. She drops to her knees without hesitation. A couple of guys pull their cell phones out to take pictures and video. The owner quickly tells them to put it away or the fun will stop. He can't have picture like that get out. His wife would take him to the cleaners in a divorce. They put the cameras away and my wife continues to suck his dick. He nuts in her mouth, and she swallows. Then the owner proceeds to discuss how much money the top employees made for the company. The top 5 got to fuck my wife wherever they wanted. The only stipulation being that they had to do it in front us everybody. One fucked her mouth until he nutted. 2 of them wanted her ass. She loves big black cocks in her ass so she was game. Soon she had their loads in her ass. The next guy was the white guy. He thought he was going to get some. But my wife refused. She told him she didn't fuck little dick white guys. The crowd howled. He pulled out his dick, saying its not that small. At just 5" he was dwarfed by every black cock in the place. One more black man rounded out the top 5. He came in her pussy. The 10 or so other guys that didn't get any were told that if they do better next year, they can get some too. Except for the white guys. She doesn't fuck white guys, not even her husband.
Now that's my idea of fucking around at work.
I recall the section my wife had some fun with that

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
Just plowed my sexy white fwb at work a few weeks ago. We got 'caught' by the cleaning lady :devil:
:blackgreedy:

Last edited:
I recently hooked back up with my former boss.:DWe stopped seeing each other when he got transferred to another area, but he has changed positions in the company and now visits my area once or twice a month. My former boss approached me for sex the nest time he was in my office again.:)I told Hubby and told him I'd like to start seeing my old boss again. Hubby agreed!!!:DI'm VERY excited about this new dynamic!:lips::blackheart:

Back