Ever fucked a racist's wife before?

That is kind of the ultimate black cock whore in my eyes lol I dream of finding such a woman or wife ! Hope there are some secretly here, and share their experience and I hope they are not shamed or harassed for it either.
For sure man. Be even hotter if they opened up about their experiences to their white girl friends, spreading the message about which shade of cock is better!

Our 6th form was all girls. My bf went to its twin on the other side of town, which was all boys. Suddenly in senior year i started getting hit on by black guys from the boys school a lot. I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak.

Turned out my bf had expressed some... let's call them 'regressive attitudes' towards the non-white folk at his school. Some very bad words were used. Incidentally, the first 4 black guys i was with really REALLY insisted i use that word... i had no idea why at the time and i assumed for a bit that it was something all black guys liked during sex.

~Nadia
That's incredible. How'd it feel whenever your bf ranted about those black folk, knowing what you were doing behind his back?

Yes I should for real ! I daily feel so thankful and indebted to black men that make white woman better and especially those who become BBC only bareback only and embrace black American culture entirely
Condoms arent an effective form of contraception if the cock is a BBC, can actually be worse than nothing if they split in the wrong way. I havent 'wholly adopted' the culture as its theirs, but i enjoy the parts i am welcomed into VERY much.

I have met many racist couples, infact one of my good couple that are friends which I have known for years are racist, or was racist. When i first met them on a swinger site and it was by chance we met and I got to play with his wife ..well turns out that peoples mind can be changed. I have met many other racist women infact most people on this site could also be called racist based on the warp sense of the lifestyle that i have seen in what people write.
People in the lifestyle call it "preferences" when they say no BBC ...again to each their own, in this lifestyle its your body so you can pick what you like and who you want. The same can be said about black guys or girls that only want to fuck white... That could be called racist as well

Wonderful, and these guys never noticed something was up? Also, would you have fucked these wives anyway if their men weren't racist asswipes ;)
I'm not sure if any of them got caught. Again the racism portion wasn't the driving ******* with me fucking these women but it was a bonus. They wanted a sample... I gave them a sample... Or two. 😂👍🏿

Last edited:
Back