Ever been stood up for a meet

We are finding that there's alot of very flaky guys on this site ,not sure if it's white guys posing as black guys just to collect pictures or flaky black guys? It seems when it gets time to connect for communications & arrangements to meet to play they flake out. At this point if they aren't real enough to share email or cell # for texting then we move on as they really aren't who they say they are, maybe even fake profiles. B to W needs to find a way to improve things as my last 2 blacking were from another site!

It happened to me as well. I met a woman on SLS a year ago and it was going to be the first time I was going to be with a white woman. She lived in Washington DC and we talked on zoom for a little while which she wanted and we really hit it off. When it came time to meet, I booked the hotel and bought a train ticket since I was coming from NYC. While traveling, we were texting with her saying she was getting ready and will see me soon. When I got to the hotel room, radio silence. I tried texting and calling to see where she was but there was no response. It hurt but if there was any consolation, I got to tour Washington which I never got to do before. Sadly I learned the hard way about flakes and am a lot more careful now in vetting people.

It happened to me as well. I met a woman on SLS a year ago and it was going to be the first time I was going to be with a white woman. She lived in Washington DC and we talked on zoom for a little while which she wanted and we really hit it off. When it came time to meet, I booked the hotel and bought a train ticket since I was coming from NYC. While traveling, we were texting with her saying she was getting ready and will see me soon. When I got to the hotel room, radio silence. I tried texting and calling to see where she was but there was no response. It hurt but if there was any consolation, I got to tour Washington which I never got to do before. Sadly I learned the hard way about flakes and am a lot more careful now in vetting people.
Disliked what happened to you but you made the best of it. Sorry that happened. We always have to keep our guards up. 😉

we have have been lucky never been stood up and we have never ever thought about standing some one up. But we always try to meet people that are close so neither party has to travel far. There was one time when we meet a guy but the place he recommended was packed and no seating available. We decided to drive to another location not far from where we were. As we wer driving the wife and I are talking that this guy didn't look any thig like his pictures and we even doubted that he was black. So we texted him and said its not going to work out sorry. He was not happy but neither were we. thats the only bad meet we had with black guys. white guys on the other hand I have quite a few story's of bad meets

I have been stood up a lot. The first few times I did get upset and was leery to meet other guys for awhile. If I can't make it, I try to let them know as soon as possible. I know if the guy can't make it I appreciate them letting me know in advance. I had a meeting set up not to long ago with a Black man. We had been texting throughout the day of our meeting. Just before we were to meet, I got a text saying he was running late but would be there. 3 hours later still saying he was on his way. He said there was a wreck on the road he was using and it had closed down the road. We checked a couple of maps and such and low and behold no accidents what so ever on said road. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and he asked for another day and time to meet. We said sure. Again he was running late and was on his way. This time I just said, not worth it and told the dude not to bother coming.

Disliked what happened to you but you made the best of it. Sorry that happened. We always have to keep our guards up. 😉
It's all good. I got to visit the Smithsonian and the capital so it wasn't a total waste of time. One thing I noticed while reading this, and others brought this up, was the days leading up to the meeting I had with this woman, she was responding less and less. which I am finding out is a red flag in most cases if someone will flake so I have to be aware of that next time.

I have been stood up a lot. The first few times I did get upset and was leery to meet other guys for awhile. If I can't make it, I try to let them know as soon as possible. I know if the guy can't make it I appreciate them letting me know in advance. I had a meeting set up not to long ago with a Black man. We had been texting throughout the day of our meeting. Just before we were to meet, I got a text saying he was running late but would be there. 3 hours later still saying he was on his way. He said there was a wreck on the road he was using and it had closed down the road. We checked a couple of maps and such and low and behold no accidents what so ever on said road. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and he asked for another day and time to meet. We said sure. Again he was running late and was on his way. This time I just said, not worth it and told the dude not to bother coming.
Lol, we had a couple like that. One kept wanting our room number and I told him he will get it when he gets here and I walk out to greet. He was even saying he was close, and kept it up. I started ignoring him and he kept it up, never showed, lol.

It's all good. I got to visit the Smithsonian and the capital so it wasn't a total waste of time. One thing I noticed while reading this, and others brought this up, was the days leading up to the meeting I had with this woman, she was responding less and less. which I am finding out is a red flag in most cases if someone will flake so I have to be aware of that next time.
I've found out that the ones that flake on us have a wife or significant other. We like only playing with single. One guy told me him and his wife got into a argument as he was leaving and asked if she could come to. I told him you never said anything about a wife! We are looking for fun not trouble. I told him no way.

Back