Ever been stood up for a meet

blacksabre

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Have you ever been stood up for a meet after spending time getting to know the woman/couple, i have and its happend more than once but i dont let it get me down and chalk it up to one of those things.
i travelled 120 miles to meet a woman id been speaking to for 3 months and i was her idea we should meet as im not a pushy type of guy and think if she suggests it then clearly shes comfy with the idea...how wrong i was,we even exchanged phone numbers and had texted and called each other before the meet even on the morning of the meet i called her and asked if she was sure to which she replied yes...
i drove 120 miles knocked on her door but got no answer, tryed called her but phone went straight to voicemail, tried texting her no reply, hung around for an hour then drove home, called her again when i got home but no answer, a week later i get a call from her saying id stood her up and she had not got any calls or texts from me...strange thing is i stored her as a contact on my phone and had been calling her using the same contact so how come she could get the calls and texts before the meet but on the day nothing.

I think we all have at some point, whether it’s someone on here or on Tinder, POF, etc. all you can do is vet them as much as you can. Some people flake out for different reasons - they aren’t who they say they are, they get scared, they are actually married/in a relationship/etc. Yes, it sucks when it happens. But I remind myself, there’s nothing wrong with me. Them not showing up is probably more about something they have going on or their own issues they are dealing with. You just move on to the next and remain positive, no matter what.

I think we all have at some point, whether it’s someone on here or on Tinder, POF, etc. all you can do is vet them as much as you can. Some people flake out for different reasons - they aren’t who they say they are, they get scared, they are actually married/in a relationship/etc. Yes, it sucks when it happens. But I remind myself, there’s nothing wrong with me. Them not showing up is probably more about something they have going on or their own issues they are dealing with. You just move on to the next and remain positive, no matter what.
Well said
It not on us who get stood up

This! Took my wife a while to get on this wave but it is ultimately the right one

Have you ever been stood up for a meet after spending time getting to know the woman/couple, i have and its happend more than once but i dont let it get me down and chalk it up to one of those things.
i travelled 120 miles to meet a woman id been speaking to for 3 months and i was her idea we should meet as im not a pushy type of guy and think if she suggests it then clearly shes comfy with the idea...how wrong i was,we even exchanged phone numbers and had texted and called each other before the meet even on the morning of the meet i called her and asked if she was sure to which she replied yes...
i drove 120 miles knocked on her door but got no answer, tryed called her but phone went straight to voicemail, tried texting her no reply, hung around for an hour then drove home, called her again when i got home but no answer, a week later i get a call from her saying id stood her up and she had not got any calls or texts from me...strange thing is i stored her as a contact on my phone and had been calling her using the same contact so how come she could get the calls and texts before the meet but on the day nothing.
Chalk it up to a learning experience! Flakes like that are all around. My experience says loose contact the day of the meet is an indication of a no show.

A lot of catfish and last minute jitters. I wouldn’t venture too far out. Or invest any $$$ in anything sight unseen. It’s always a casual meetup that first time. No expectations other than spending time over coffee or a *******

I have had a couple of meet ups that fell through the couple/lady have backed out got cold feet or didnt know how to admit that they only wanted an electronic relationship(which is cool)
I like upfront ladies/couples that have no problems with ground rules and limitations and know how to articulate up front what they want and need

Yes over the years I have been stood up a few times. I personally make it a point of never doing that to my current couple not once in 3 years

Thank goodness no. I have had a few cancellations during the day of with plenty of time to do something else, but never a no show!

Also I have never faked or flaked on anyone because I like beating up, stretching, and filling up that pussy just too much! 🤷‍♂️

its annoying when you spend months chatting and getting to know the person, even skype calling and texting only for them to stand you up with no reply to your texts or calls, to some its just a game they enjoy getting inside your head and making you want them only for them to blow you out.

To put it into guy talk, if you've played the game you've been struck out. I have never met any single male or couple in the lifestyle either cuck or swingers who have never had a no show. If i ever had I'd bet they had only a few connections. It's upsetting, frustrating and just plain rude but it's always been part of the game. In our first year we drove to Vegas three times to meet guys who didn't show. Upsetting yes but we made that drive a lot and I knew where to find guys in Vegas, even so it still pissed me off.

Unfortunately if you want to stay in the lifestyle this is an ongoing issue

The number of guy who stop messaging after I ask for a face pic with a newpaper or a vegetable or household object is amazing
It’s true people get jitters but they need to be respectful of others time and money but it’s frustrating
From a female perspective the constant frustration is
Guys who pretend to be black or hung
Guys who pretend to be a couple
Guys who just want a fantasy
Unfortunately it’s just the way it can be

Yeah unfortunately this is just one of those things we all have to deal with, lots of pretenders and even more people who think the fantasy is super hot but they chicken out when it's actually time to meet.

Back