Ever been stood up for a meet

yes but what is worse is meeting someone who just turns out to be no fun and that goes for both parties. it is easier for the couple since they will have each other and fun anyway

Not stood up so to speak, bit definitely had guys "misrepresent" themselves. If you send the wifey a pic of a fat 9 inch cock and you show up packing the 4 inch punisher..( yes even some black guys have little dicks) you will be shown the door promptly.

Have you ever been stood up for a meet after spending time getting to know the woman/couple, i have and its happend more than once but i dont let it get me down and chalk it up to one of those things.
i travelled 120 miles to meet a woman id been speaking to for 3 months and i was her idea we should meet as im not a pushy type of guy and think if she suggests it then clearly shes comfy with the idea...how wrong i was,we even exchanged phone numbers and had texted and called each other before the meet even on the morning of the meet i called her and asked if she was sure to which she replied yes...
i drove 120 miles knocked on her door but got no answer, tryed called her but phone went straight to voicemail, tried texting her no reply, hung around for an hour then drove home, called her again when i got home but no answer, a week later i get a call from her saying id stood her up and she had not got any calls or texts from me...strange thing is i stored her as a contact on my phone and had been calling her using the same contact so how come she could get the calls and texts before the meet but on the day nothing.
She lied. Yes the exact thing happened to me.

Have you ever been stood up for a meet after spending time getting to know the woman/couple, i have and its happend more than once but i dont let it get me down and chalk it up to one of those things.
i travelled 120 miles to meet a woman id been speaking to for 3 months and i was her idea we should meet as im not a pushy type of guy and think if she suggests it then clearly shes comfy with the idea...how wrong i was,we even exchanged phone numbers and had texted and called each other before the meet even on the morning of the meet i called her and asked if she was sure to which she replied yes...
i drove 120 miles knocked on her door but got no answer, tryed called her but phone went straight to voicemail, tried texting her no reply, hung around for an hour then drove home, called her again when i got home but no answer, a week later i get a call from her saying id stood her up and she had not got any calls or texts from me...strange thing is i stored her as a contact on my phone and had been calling her using the same contact so how come she could get the calls and texts before the meet but on the day nothing.
I had a situation where the husband showed up but not the wife turns out it was more so him living out his fantasy and wanted to see my dick and talk about how much his wife would enjoy it......WTF

I never travel for this lifestyle for unknown. especially sight unseen or where I'm forking over cash for someone's unrealized fantasy. To many wanna be husbands that haven't even told their wives about this ******* and expect you to 'seduce their wives'. Ain't happening and don't waste my time. The most I've ever agreed to for years is to meet up for a ******* or coffee or something like that localy. Not even a meal. You know pretty much within the first 30 minutes where this is going to go. If you have connection, then sure, spend some more time and figure it out. If you don't, be honest, pay for your ******* and leave. Kills me that people will invest so much on these hookups. The reality is that MOST are not hookups, they are misses. Don't set yourself up..

I never travel for this lifestyle for unknown. especially sight unseen or where I'm forking over cash for someone's unrealized fantasy. To many wanna be husbands that haven't even told their wives about this ******* and expect you to 'seduce their wives'. Ain't happening and don't waste my time. The most I've ever agreed to for years is to meet up for a ******* or coffee or something like that localy. Not even a meal. You know pretty much within the first 30 minutes where this is going to go. If you have connection, then sure, spend some more time and figure it out. If you don't, be honest, pay for your ******* and leave. Kills me that people will invest so much on these hookups. The reality is that MOST are not hookups, they are misses. Don't set yourself up..
Yep. Plus if you are truly into the lifestyle and if your wife knows about it, you should travel to the bbc.

I got stood up tonight by a couple in Knoxville Tn . Warning to all black guys .

Tammyandsteve109 on swinglifrstyle.com

GUYS DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THEM …

Attachments

• 5FF821B8-EC5C-42D2-9AE4-54D6FA3D5CBF.png
    5FF821B8-EC5C-42D2-9AE4-54D6FA3D5CBF.png
    626.5 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
I drove 153 motherfucking miles from Nashville Tennessee to Knoxville Tennessee to meet this game playing fucked up in the head couple and they fucking ghosted me and gave this lame ass excuse. I was talking and texting the entire drive , with them. I give zero fucks about exposing their asses . Serves them right . Lesson learned I should have known better. I had a gut feeling something was going to happen. WARNING TO ALL .

Attachments

• C9E6A19E-6DA0-4554-823B-ACCF2536161A.png
    C9E6A19E-6DA0-4554-823B-ACCF2536161A.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 80
  • D55EF5D1-5EB0-4D2D-91AB-A8B07F6C1A24.png
    D55EF5D1-5EB0-4D2D-91AB-A8B07F6C1A24.png
    751.5 KB · Views: 59
  • BE08AEDC-C84D-4BCC-A25C-C118637C62BF.png
    BE08AEDC-C84D-4BCC-A25C-C118637C62BF.png
    766.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 202C2C67-A148-48FF-A0E9-ABD512D57827.png
    202C2C67-A148-48FF-A0E9-ABD512D57827.png
    626.5 KB · Views: 143
Man I know what you mean. It hasn't happened to me recently, but it has. I flew from Louisiana to Ohio and she was a no show. But I don't let ******* like that bother me, I just make the best of the situation. I figured I'm already there, might as well enjoy myself.

Not stood up so to speak, bit definitely had guys "misrepresent" themselves. If you send the wifey a pic of a fat 9 inch cock and you show up packing the 4 inch punisher..( yes even some black guys have little dicks) you will be shown the door promptly.
Ok first thing first, anything that's 4 inches is not punishing anything lol. So cut that out right now haha.

Yeah I feel ya bro . It happens to the best of us . I’m a seasoned vet in the lifestyle and it happen to me. I let my guard down that’s all . I blame myself too . I thought they were real since the claim to run a hotel party in Knoxville. I should have asked around first about them. I did go to a party while here but it wasn’t poppin . This night made me realize it way too many folks in the lifestyle that shouldn’t be into this .

Man I know what you mean. It hasn't happened to me recently, but it has. I flew from Louisiana to Ohio and she was a no show. But I don't let ******* like that bother me, I just make the best of the situation. I figured I'm already there, might as well enjoy myself.

Yeah I feel ya bro . It happens to the best of us . I’m a seasoned vet in the lifestyle and it happen to me. I let my guard down that’s all . I blame myself too . I thought they were real since the claim to run a hotel party in Knoxville. I should have asked around first about them. I did go to a party while here but it wasn’t poppin . This night made me realize it way too many folks in the lifestyle that shouldn’t be into this .

You know I can understand a woman or a couple getting cold feet and backing out. But as much ******* some guys talk on here and as bad they want to fuck, hard to swallow them not showing up at a chance to get their dick sucked and whatever else. I sense half of them are probably not even the person seen here in their pics. While I have never met anyone from on here, I would have no issue showing up battle ready like I'm about to do a combat jump out a C130 lol. I say no one, and I mean no one should agree to meet anyone without video confirmation. Now true that won't prevent them backing out on game day, but at least it would give you some level of comfort. Soon we gonna need to be signing contracts then when someone drops the ball there will be compensation haha. I'll be watching judge Judy for it lol.

I just take each event as an adventure. Even in traditional dating, I have flown or driven to another state or city to meet someone for the first time after talking for months with phone sex and *******. I get there and no pussy. But it's Kool, again, I just roll with it, don't be mad and make the best of it. Hell I'm there already, so que sera sera.

I got stood up last night for the second time by the same person. Needless to say we won’t be speaking to him again. Kept a smile on my face though and hubby and I turned it into a pretty awesome date night.

Attachments

• B1AFFAE9-D8D0-495F-94FD-B02C9611C936.jpeg
    B1AFFAE9-D8D0-495F-94FD-B02C9611C936.jpeg
    596.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 5B46D791-A97F-409B-B66D-7B42C489BD8D.jpeg
    5B46D791-A97F-409B-B66D-7B42C489BD8D.jpeg
    678 KB · Views: 155
Back