Ever been stood up for a meet

I have had it happen a lot. A number of them have flaked off this sight....off every site. Had one flake in Tampa after chatting all the way up until an hour before we were suppose to meet....smh my only regret was I put off another bull to meet that one. I know it has nothing to do with me.....people just don't have any integrity anymore. I say I will meet you, I'm there.

I have had it happen a lot. A number of them have flaked off this sight....off every site. Had one flake in Tampa after chatting all the way up until an hour before we were suppose to meet....smh my only regret was I put off another bull to meet that one. I know it has nothing to do with me.....people just don't have any integrity anymore. I say I will meet you, I'm there.
Definitely!!!!!

Have you ever been stood up for a meet after spending time getting to know the woman/couple, i have and its happend more than once but i dont let it get me down and chalk it up to one of those things.
i travelled 120 miles to meet a woman id been speaking to for 3 months and i was her idea we should meet as im not a pushy type of guy and think if she suggests it then clearly shes comfy with the idea...how wrong i was,we even exchanged phone numbers and had texted and called each other before the meet even on the morning of the meet i called her and asked if she was sure to which she replied yes...
i drove 120 miles knocked on her door but got no answer, tryed called her but phone went straight to voicemail, tried texting her no reply, hung around for an hour then drove home, called her again when i got home but no answer, a week later i get a call from her saying id stood her up and she had not got any calls or texts from me...strange thing is i stored her as a contact on my phone and had been calling her using the same contact so how come she could get the calls and texts before the meet but on the day nothing.

Man this sucks 😔
But it also serves as a WARNING for the rest of us, especially when it comes to traveling to meet someone.

Been stood up the last 2 times by different bulls with no explanation & no contact since, very flaky! Has us wondering about anyone from this site?

I got stood up last night for the second time by the same person. Needless to say we won’t be speaking to him again. Kept a smile on my face though and hubby and I turned it into a pretty awesome date night.
WTF!! How on earth should u got stood up🤨🤨, his fucking loss 4 sure you 🔥 sexy ass 🔥

Got stood up by a couple but i blame this 100% on the guy. So the guy contacted me on Twitter wanting to setup a massage for his wife. By the amount of people i had on my book i was only going to drive up to Oklahoma City on Saturday but since the guy scheduled a long time for his wife that i would come up a day early.

I left work early and drove 219 miles up to Oklahoma City and got all setup and it was about 30 minutes before they said they were going to be there. 7:59pm this dude sends me a message that said "She doesn't want to do it she said not her thing" or something.

I've been doing this for 9 years and it's not that it's not her thing it's that dude didn't even tell her about it. That's one thing i hate about talking to husband's/boyfriends they wanna hide or surprise their girlfriend/wife with something and not tell her.

I don't do that stuff anyone it's the most simple thing ever and a really good ice breaker for new couples but yeah i was pissed off i could have stayed in Dallas. Lucky i had a friend that really wanted to come see me that night.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1598854701.jpg
    Snapchat-1598854701.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 21
Got stood up by a couple but i blame this 100% on the guy. So the guy contacted me on Twitter wanting to setup a massage for his wife. By the amount of people i had on my book i was only going to drive up to Oklahoma City on Saturday but since the guy scheduled a long time for his wife that i would come up a day early.

I left work early and drove 219 miles up to Oklahoma City and got all setup and it was about 30 minutes before they said they were going to be there. 7:59pm this dude sends me a message that said "She doesn't want to do it she said not her thing" or something.

I've been doing this for 9 years and it's not that it's not her thing it's that dude didn't even tell her about it. That's one thing i hate about talking to husband's/boyfriends they wanna hide or surprise their girlfriend/wife with something and not tell her.

I don't do that stuff anyone it's the most simple thing ever and a really good ice breaker for new couples but yeah i was pissed off i could have stayed in Dallas. Lucky i had a friend that really wanted to come see me that night.
Your first mistake was meeting someone from Twitter. Sorry to hear that bro. It happens to the best of us. Use this as a learning experience. I personally use legit swinger sites like https://www.swinglifestyle.com/profile/memberprofile.cfm?var=0000000000000006, it’s free to join .

its annoying when you spend months chatting and getting to know the person, even skype calling and texting only for them to stand you up with no reply to your texts or calls, to some its just a game they enjoy getting inside your head and making you want them only for them to blow you out.
I am sure she is the one who missed out on a great fuck session

Have you ever been stood up for a meet after spending time getting to know the woman/couple, i have and its happend more than once but i dont let it get me down and chalk it up to one of those things.
i travelled 120 miles to meet a woman id been speaking to for 3 months and i was her idea we should meet as im not a pushy type of guy and think if she suggests it then clearly shes comfy with the idea...how wrong i was,we even exchanged phone numbers and had texted and called each other before the meet even on the morning of the meet i called her and asked if she was sure to which she replied yes...
i drove 120 miles knocked on her door but got no answer, tryed called her but phone went straight to voicemail, tried texting her no reply, hung around for an hour then drove home, called her again when i got home but no answer, a week later i get a call from her saying id stood her up and she had not got any calls or texts from me...strange thing is i stored her as a contact on my phone and had been calling her using the same contact so how come she could get the calls and texts before the meet but on the day nothing.
What's up man. It's her loss. I know that's how I feel about this cute little five foot Dominican Mami in the pic. She got super sexual with me right away. Talked about how she wanted me to c.h.o.k.e. her while I fuck her brains out. Wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle me cause of size...but she wanted to find out. Made all types of arrangements you know all the accoutrements wine music candles... Deep cleaned my apartment. Lol. She was supposed to stay the whole weekend. It would have been our third date. She lived in another borough so it was a bit of a travelling. Got to her place and just got flaked on... Know a member of her family was badly injured in the Dominican Republic a week prior. However it was just total silence after she confirmed I was to pick her up that night. Fucked up my whole weekend. It happens right. Just keep on keeping on Bro.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-25-16-41-47.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-25-16-41-47.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Your first mistake was meeting someone from Twitter. Sorry to hear that bro. It happens to the best of us. Use this as a learning experience. I personally use legit swinger sites like https://www.swinglifestyle.com/profile/memberprofile.cfm?var=0000000000000006, it’s free to join .
I just post my content on Twitter. I've only had one real contact from there everyone else was messing around but i figured there are so many content creators on there that post and would want to meet. Quickly found out it's just for likes

We’ve been stood up several times. With ******* and busy work lives, it’s a big let down when our time is wasted. We either find males on swinger sites or at clubs. We only look for paid members who have certifications. We haven’t gone on solo dates in a while. It’s hard to make that connection over dinner. More often lately, we’ve gone to a local swingers/sex club when they allow single males. We advertise we will be there to any males we’ve been chatting with. It offers a more flirty atmosphere, options for some dancing, and a chance to take them back immediately for play. If it doesn’t work out w them, we can look for other options there. If play was fun, we move towards playing outside the club and making longer term friends.

I've had the pleasure of being blacked twice already & we had been chatting with a black guy since before covid & then finally arrangements were made for a play date a few months back, we rented a hotel at a regular hotel for my past blacking, sent him the hotel name & address on the pre-planned date & time he never showed up & never replied to our texts. This was very discouraging for me & shattered my confidence, it's taken my husband's encouragements 3 months for me to get to the point I'm willing to take another chance so this next guy better not be flaky!

Why yes, has happened to us about 5 times over the first few years. But hasn't much the past couple. We would be waiting and then all contact would stop. It's very frustrating. Most when we used craigslist, not so much as doublelist.com. I've learned to have backups also ready. Seems to work. 🙂

i had a guy take nancy out to a movie but did not come in the house after the date just got to see them kissing in his cat in front of the house

Unfortunately several times over the years. Also, some that actually show up are not who they say I.e white saying they were black, *******, muuuch older, younger. You learn as you go😇
Sorry you had to experience this Cathy but I’d love to meet a share laughter over cocktails. The fun we could have😉

Back