Erection quality, how important is it realy?🤔

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Lovely Ladies give us gentleman a brief personal commentary on how you feel about interacting with a rock hard cock vs a cock that's semi soft or one that stays limp as a wet noodle no matter what you do?

Here's a few base questions:
1. How do you feel when you have to work to get a guy hard and it doesn't seem to get better than semi soft throughout the whole time?

2. How do you feel when a guy can't get hard period?☹

3. How do you feel when you have to work pretty hard to get a guy hard and he actually fucks you pretty good, do you keep him?😏

4. How do you feel when you are just making out with a guy and and you give his package a feel and he's hard as a rock like he's hiding a pipe in his pant leg? When a guy is clearly excited to see you, and touch you and his package confirms it, how do you feel about it?😉

Fellas as a man how important to you is the quality of your erection?🤔

It is always fun to see how much the man is excited about me, and how much he is anticipate enjoying me. I am usually pretty good at getting my man nice and hard and ready and I enjoy feeling him grow and get hard in my hand or in my mouth, but one of my favorites is watching a huge hard dick pop out of pants for me.

It's very important & that's why it's a way of life for me and why I always stress aerobic drills,a mix of weights & cardio , cardio , cardio !
(meaning you need to do miles on land & in the water, more than 3 five to six days a week )
Develop that into a routine to include fruits (especially watermelon) , yogurt , certain supplements & make your own meals.
(You would be surprised to find out how many grocery store foods lack nutritional value & minerals because only a handful of companies control the food supply.) So it's very important to me , so I set my bar higher...
cheap lennox imitation: "and make dick get hard .. like Rott-wei-ler ! "🧸

It is always fun to see how much the man is excited about me, and how much he is anticipate enjoying me. I am usually pretty good at getting my man nice and hard and ready and I enjoy feeling him grow and get hard in my hand or in my mouth, but one of my favorites is watching a huge hard dick pop out of pants for me.
Exactly you sexy thang! I love a womans facial expression when she gives me that pat down as we are kissing and she can feels that pipe running down my leg and she knows its for her! Her eyes light up and she has the biggest smile on her face and almost every time they go straight for the zipper to unwrap that package like its Christmas! 😂🤣

Back