Erectile dysfunction and male chastity

I get much harder erections after a month in chastity but I get shrinkage too so I’m guessing my erections are better because there is less to get hard. The shrinking is only temporary if my Wife lets me stay unlocked.

If you wear a Cage with room to get an erection....it should not affect ED.
However, If you wear a Smaller Cage 24/7 which limits erections...Over time, it will make a guy go Limp and cause shrinkage.
When you say room to get an erection, does that mean a full fledged erection? Or just a little expansion? My hubby's cage allows for only about 1/4" expansion.

Not necessarily,

Not necessarily. He has a bit of an issue as it is. I was just curious what effect if any being locked up might have. Either way he is caged though. Haha
Haha I seriously appreciate and love your treatment of him and attitude as a black cock taking white woman and wife !! So proud of you wish more would show this level of disregard for their husbands pathetic white cock. Do you take the bbc loads no condoms in front of caged hubby ?

I, as a white man, read your comments here and iam very interested. Would be great when my wife would let bbc fuck her and i would love to get caged for her. But she is still hestitating, even we are talking about other cocks for her

I've had ED for many years and that's my wife's opinion on cages. So unless we find a regular who insists on a cage for psychological control I don't see wearing one.
That's right free willy my man!

As far as the ED make sure you try increasing testosterone supplements, Omega 3s like fish oil supplements, yohimbine, pine bark extract, black maca root, L-Argenine.

This stuff may make you a sexual tyrannosaurus! LOL

I am single cuck now but was my exes cuck and found as someone that has mild ed - the release of performance anxiety is paramount. We’ve done it with me uncaged and there is still always a wonder or whatever … but when caged. No expectations and 110% attention on my partner to watch and assist in her pleasure.

we had very romantic cuckolding experiences nothing directly humiliating at all. We’d love all our bull experiences together. I loved watching her in ******* taking big thick cocks and she loved to show off for me, my support for her receiving most explosive orgasms and loved the dedication of me wearing the cage and giving her the keys.

I found it so intensely arousing over time - I learned to have orgasms from just pulsing my cock in my cage, it was almost involuntary the first time I was just so turned on and then before I knew it… cum leaked down my shaft and then I shot a full load through the bars of my 2 inch steel cage - it was awesome 😎

24F8B028-F044-42A7-91DE-B9F9BDC977E6.jpeg

Attachments

• 32C55F2E-8CA7-4B1A-90D4-08C9B2EB9B2C.jpeg
    32C55F2E-8CA7-4B1A-90D4-08C9B2EB9B2C.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 8
That's right free willy my man!

As far as the ED make sure you try increasing testosterone supplements, Omega 3s like fish oil supplements, yohimbine, pine bark extract, black maca root, L-Argenine.

This stuff may make you a sexual tyrannosaurus! LOL

Maaaaaan stop giving away all this FREE GAME 🚫

Being caged completely removes the concern about performance anxiety, since you have to find different, more creative (and often more successful) ways to please your partner. So far my partner hasn't missed my SP/ED problem and we are better off for it.
Exactly. In my case, the cage caused an injury in the shaft during restrained erections. Although I recovered briefly, I learned to be more proficient in other ways to make my wife happy.

Back