Eating discharge

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Discreetlove, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Discreetlove

Discreetlove Well-Known Member

2. Discreetlove

What none of you guys eat discharge?

3. luvthatstuff

luvthatstuff New Member

I would suck on those panties. Love it that she is eating her own discharge. Love it. Very nasty

mickle, markbear1 and pantycleaner like this.
  4. Discreetlove

If you liked this. check out the post pussy inspection below and see the post Wife is ready for black.

5. rini

rini Active Member

Indonesia
    hehe crazy but my man he alwyas like licking m dirty panties in night when i get my bath he like take my panties an he smelling my juice and licking it. crazy men ya? why man is doing it?

mickle and markbear1 like this.
  6. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Because men find the scent and flavor of women, most especially the woman he is in love with, intoxicating.
    Your pheromones are like a magnetic aphrodisiac that both attract us to you and sexually excite us, causing us to crave physical contact with you. :hot:

Which is why most men dislike perfumes, deodorants and cosmetics as they mask the unique and stimulating natural scent of his woman. Nothing is sexier than the natural perfume of a woman a few hours after she's bathed and her body has had a chance to emit her pheromones. :)

mickle and markbear1 like this.
  7. rini

rini Active Member

Indonesia
    ya my man like me go out no panties an he say his friends an nother men can smell my pussy in the bar but they dont know it an that why they smiling to me an look at me sexy sometime. he say my pussy smell strong sex perfume hehe that why i so horny.
    m

mickle likes this.
  8. cravingforwhtpsy

cravingforwhtpsy Well-Known Member

0e38ea1f-2fba-4ecc-8349-e05570be600a.jpg clean it up white slut! before you get any bbc

akram, Playtime Patty, mickle and 5 others like this.
  9. dalipps

dalipps Well-Known Member

US
    I produce alot of cream

10. riot

riot Active Member

US
    Like 2 taste some of that cream sometime :blackgrimace:

markbear1 likes this.
  11. rockergrlxo

rockergrlxo Active Member

if I got fucked by a big 10 inch black cock, I bet I would cum on his dick so many times. it would be covered in my creamy white pussy cum :p I would be so horny Ill lick it all off. It would be hot to watch a guy lick my dirty panties too

mickle and Luvwetwet like this.
  12. riot

riot Active Member

US
    Mmmmmmmm your my kind of slut baby.

rockergrlxo likes this.