Dressed like a slut public

Compared to back in the day, it takes a lot more to look slutty these days. A mid-thigh skirt used to be considered slutty. Now maybe a micro mini skirt might turn a head or two at the grocery store. These days, the biggest sluts show it all on the Internet. I admire women who show their face and their pussy in the same shot.... seemingly cool with family members and friends maybe seeing the pic. That's hot.
you might check out skirt lengths from the 1970s.

try this one....

there were more, like her, i just can't remember their names.

The last picture; years ago my then girlfriend was in the local theater trying out a little stage acting. She was leaving for a bit of rehearsal with a portion of the cast, not the whole group, when she came to the living room to tell me goodbye she asked how she looked. The top was almost as transparent as the one in the last pic. I said she looked fantastic. I gave her an enthusiastic hug and kiss. When she came home she asked why I let her leave in such a revealing outfit. My response was that I thought she was aware how sexy she looked. She then said so you don’t mind me dressed like this. I said in the right place it’s awesome. So she got more brave after that day.

Back