Yesterday I had a very strong dream that will occupy me for a while. Basically, I dreamed of a world in which relationships are conducted completely differently than today and completely different forms of sexual hierarchy take place. For example, when checking into a wellness resort, every woman can choose between 'unaccompanied stay', 'stay with BBC', 'stay with companion', 'stay with BBC & companion' and be pleasured for that time according to her feelings. I was of course such a companion and was then allowed to accompany a few women temporarily; it was then a matter of course that one fulfilled the woman every conceivable wish, the spectrum was thereby infinitely far, hardly to describe. Women also exchanged with women, companion with companion and the black lovers were of course very present. Of course, there were very different sexual and non-sexual highlights. Some women enjoyed themselves in specially arranged rooms with other women and the black lovers, or just one companion or all conceivable combinations. I was then recommended as an oral companion by a dozen ladies to their room and was eating them out on their demand and exact preference until I woke up :)

Back