Dont respect my wife’s pussy. Its a turn off. Use it.

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
I hate it when a bull respects my wife and her pussy and is all gentle and passionate or whatever. I want the bbc to wreck her pussy with no consideration for wether she enjoys it or not. Thats whats hot. Use it like an object that exists purely for taking black cum. Thats its purpose. Thats what she wants anyways but thats not the point. She doesnt even know the bulls name and doesnt care. She exists for a purpose and that purpose is being an object that exists purely for the black cock. Fulfilling that purpose is the only pleasure she needs. Hit it like its your job to wreck that pussy and make it remember you. Then when you’re finished with it, put your hand on her face to help you get off her and walk away without a word or care in the world. She’s just a sexual object for black men and thats what we both want. Thats whats hot.

I hate it when a bull respects my wife and her pussy and is all gentle and passionate or whatever. I want the bbc to wreck her pussy with no consideration for wether she enjoys it or not. Thats whats hot. Use it like an object that exists purely for taking black cum. Thats its purpose. Thats what she wants anyways but thats not the point. She doesnt even know the bulls name and doesnt care. She exists for a purpose and that purpose is being an object that exists purely for the black cock. Fulfilling that purpose is the only pleasure she needs. Hit it like its your job to wreck that pussy and make it remember you. Then when you’re finished with it, put your hand on her face to help you get off her and walk away without a word or care in the world. She’s just a sexual object for black men and thats what we both want. Thats whats hot.
Nothing as sexy as beautiful white wife being used by black cock

I agree it is the hottest, but the job is to do it right to setup another round especially if it’s to get to round 2 on a first time meetup. Listen to what she wants and a lot of times they want kissing with slow long deep strokes.
Wrong. Maybe some couples are like that but passionate intimate love making is for me, her husband to do. And what makes me want to passionately make love to her is that shes an object for black cock. Thats what makes it passionate. You arent trying to make her fall in love with u. Your job is to make her a dirty black cock slut. Thats what i love about her. She’s not yours to be intimate with. She’s yours to make a dirty slut out of. She’s not gonna fall in love with you. Your there to make her the slut i love and i make love to. For the black cock, she’s just a receptacle and thats what i love about her. Trying to make love to her is what will not get you invited back. If you use her then you can use her whenever you want.

Thats what Bbc is made for

If I were a bull I would do it exactly how she wanted the first time to setup a pattern of her wanting to meetup multiple times.After that gets established then a connection is made, he can pretty much do how he pleases with her at that point. If the bull goes in like a bull in a China shop she may shut down.

Total domination is absolutely correct

There are different kinks being tangled up here. A Bull can fuck your wife hard while also respecting her and her pussy. For me, I’d be turned off if the guy didn’t take pleasure in bringing her to satisfaction. I can also see the domination kink though. My wife has given nasty rimjobs and been pissed on and loved it, but it’s not very often.

Finally a mom fucker gets it. Too many here don't get these women want dick. So your job and leave.

I like many part of this, I am most excited by men who really enjoy me and using me, that is the reason I look for other men. There is a place to be nice but knowing a man is using me for his enjoyment is what I really like when I meet.

When I/we're with my studs we know why we're together, I'm getting sex😛👍🤣💥. I don't (never have when I'm horny) need any romance and gentleness from guys who I only wanna have sex with. The romance is for hubby. Brookie being a slut is for the BBC's out there who appreciate the opportunity to bang out a petite, green-eyed, blond white girl.

Again, there are different kinks and different ways a cuck wants a bull to treat his wife. When my wife and I are swinging we look for different things in different men. The “falling in love play” kink is real, the “using her” kink is real, and the “extreme domination” kink is real. There is no right or wrong answer and at the end of the day we’re still married to each other.

"Gonna wreck that pussy wit' dis big ol' ni$$a dick... you ready for that?"
said the black man I was sitting next to in the car. It was a "meet & greet"
and he was proudly showing me his manhood.

I knew what he meant, it was a warning of what I could expect, for what turned
out to be the next few months. I also knew my wife Christine would likely go
ga-ga when she saw it. 8 inches, not too thick, but with a huge plum-like
head. Definitely long enough to "get up to where the babies are made".

After just the "first date", he made it clear he was going to "date" my wife
on his own. I was no longer needed as a chaperone. He didn't ask if
he could cum or "skeet" inside. He didn't ask if he could fuck her in the ass.
He just did it.

As a white cuckold, the meet & greet provided me with confidence and I displayed
my respect for the pleasure his cock would provide my wife. Wifey and I quickly
learned the meaning of the term "new ownership".

Last edited:
Exactly. Pound that ******* out of that pussy. The gentle fucking should be for hubbys only.

Back