Don't call in a come back...

Dynamicduo

Couple
Real Person
From
GA, US
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the community. So.... Hey! I'm a fit/muscular 37 year old working mom who has been happily married for 11 years. My husband and I have been in the lifestyle for over half of our marriage and it's been a fun ass journey so far I must say.
Anyway that's me in a nut shell, I've had this account for a few years but this is actually the first time using it so please forgive me if I didn't use proper thread posting etiquette.
In closing I'll say that I'm always on the prowl for new friends to play with so if your in the North Georgia area and have a big black exclamation point to put in the end of my sentence hit me up.
Later Gators.:lips::qos:

Last edited:
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the community. So.... Hey! I'm a fit/muscular 37 year old working ******* who has been happily married for 11 years. My husband and I have been in the lifestyle for over half of our marriage and it's been a fun ass journey so far I must say.
Anyway that's me in a nut shell, I've had this account for a few years but this is actually the first time using it so please forgive me if I didn't use proper thread posting etiquette.
In closing I'll say that I'm always on the prowl for new friends to play with so if your in the North Georgia area and have a big black exclamation point to put in the end of my sentence hit me up.
Welcome gorgeous, how is your day going so far 🌹.....

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the community. So.... Hey! I'm a fit/muscular 37 year old working ******* who has been happily married for 11 years. My husband and I have been in the lifestyle for over half of our marriage and it's been a fun ass journey so far I must say.
Good for you.....get some BBC!!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the community. So.... Hey! I'm a fit/muscular 37 year old working mom who has been happily married for 11 years. My husband and I have been in the lifestyle for over half of our marriage and it's been a fun ass journey so far I must say.
You’re too sexy.

Hi. I hope we may know better each other? You absolutely my type of girl. Couldn't find this long time.
Can you message me? I'll send more details

Back