Don’t know what to do

My name is Peter. My wife has a thing for black guys for years now.

She told me about her fantasy to be with a black man and sometimes the expected me playing a white cuckold when she was playing with her black dildo. Everything fine so far. I became a member of this forum and she told me to post a few things. Nothing wild.

I love her very much and I have seen that she was always very horny when we were doing these game.

Things changed now. She was in Jamaica with her friend and since she is back home she isn’t the same.

No sex, not even touching. She told me she is fallen in love with a guy from Jamaica. She is talking to him every day for hours. Most of the time she is naked or is wearing revealing clothes.
I admit I watching her through the keyhole.

I was sure she wanted to divorce me, but yesterday, she told me that her friend would come to visit her.
If it would ok with me I could live with her and him. She would still love me but in a different way.
I do not know what to do?
Are there any other man in a similar position who can help or tell me their experience s?

Hang in there.... be calm. Be cool. Her fire now is a kinda infactuation, but it will calm. Be there for her. Let her and him know for sure that you are open to let her be with him, but that you still deeply love her. If you are terrible in bed, let her have fun. If you are her have passion still, then be sure to share that with her. She has no reason to hide all this from you, unless there is another issue.

Hang in there.... be calm. Be cool. Her fire now is a kinda infactuation, but it will calm. Be there for her. Let her and him know for sure that you are open to let her be with him, but that you still deeply love her. If you are terrible in bed, let her have fun. If you are her have passion still, then be sure to share that with her. She has no reason to hide all this from you, unless there is another issue.
Thank you EllysToy!

She will tell me tomorrow what I have to do to stay with her. I am in panic a bit. Expecially when I read all the things here.

My name is Peter. My wife has a thing for black guys for years now.

She told me about her fantasy to be with a black man and sometimes the expected me playing a white cuckold when she was playing with her black dildo. Everything fine so far. I became a member of this forum and she told me to post a few things. Nothing wild.

I love her very much and I have seen that she was always very horny when we were doing these game.

Things changed now. She was in Jamaica with her friend and since she is back home she isn’t the same.

No sex, not even touching. She told me she is fallen in love with a guy from Jamaica. She is talking to him every day for hours. Most of the time she is naked or is wearing revealing clothes.
I admit I watching her through the keyhole.

I was sure she wanted to divorce me, but yesterday, she told me that her friend would come to visit her.
If it would ok with me I could live with her and him. She would still love me but in a different way.
I do not know what to do?
Are there any other man in a similar position who can help or tell me their experience s?

It sounds like she found a BBC and is getting what she wants and needs. If you love her and don’t want to lose her I would suggest talking to her about how you could be her cuck and be involved somehow with her and her new lover. The first mistake was letting her go to jamiaca alone with her having this fantasy. It’s pretty obvious what happened while she was there

Back