Dominated by smaller black man

I'm 6'1, 270. Huge ass. Found a BBC on a local subreddit. Invited him over. He easily had 8+" and was THICK. But he was only 5'7 maybe 170lbs. I welcomed him ass up face down. He went to WORK on my hole and cheeks immediately.

He pounded me out so deep and steady you could set a watch to it. At one point I got so turned on I started twerking on him, making his head hit my prostate just right and came all over my couch. He then told me to get in my bed, one leg up towards my chest (on my stomach) and he dug me out HARD. It hurt and I started screaming and almost crying as he pried open my third eye, the second sphincter I didn't know I had and my manhood all at once. I begged him to stop (although I also wanted it to continue) and now I know what being raped feels like.

At the same time I came again all over the bed and he told me he could feel my hole tighten as he pushed even deeper. "There you go bitch," he calmly commanded as I lay there helpless and empty and sweating and panting for dear life. My whole body loosened and just let him have whatever he wanted.

He kept pounding until he unloaded his big load with multiple deep powerful moans; all the while I lay beneath him whimpering from his huge cock opening me up so much. He pulled out and wiped down I lay on the bed eyes rolling into the back of my head as I continued to whimper and orgasm until he left.

I then came 7 more times from the memory and the video footage that afternoon. Unfortunately he left town shortly after.
That is so hot big white man left laying in his own cum shaking and wimpering from the best down of a big black cock. It shows how white men are so weak and pathetic compared to black men

If there are any big strong white men who have been abused or degraded by a much smaller and weaker black man let's chat and share experiences
The first time I was fucked by anyone was with a tiny BBC Shemale who was 5’4 about 130 I would guess, and i was 6’3 230 and 20 years old. I was used and abused the hardest in my life still to today. She started out by telling me to get on the floor on all 4’s and gave me a jar of lube and went into the kitchen maybe for 15 minutes as I just stayed the with my ass up waiting for her to return. When she got back she stood over me pushed my head to the carpet and started forsing her very thick uncut cock into my ass ( it was probably around 9 inches) as she started forsing it in me I really was in pain and I said to her “Kim it really hurts” she did not even acknowledge me and kept pushing in me as I squealed in pain. She got in far enough up me, maybe half way and started pumping. After maybe 10 minutes she was mostly inside me humpping and literally walked me on all 4s with her cock still in me infront of a full wall mirror and started really pounding away into my ass. That lasted a good 15-20 minutes then pulled out of me and led me to her bedroom told me to lay face down and climbed on me and locked my legs together and fucked me as fast and hard a she could for another 10-15 minutes, then back to the living room again to fuck me in front of the mirror again. This went on for at least and half and hour (back and forth between rooms) till she unloaded her seed in me infront of the wall mirror. I did not really know what to do when she bred me but I just naturally milked her cock slowly until she pulled out and slapped my ass as took me back to the bedroom.
again I was told to lay face down on the bed as she picked one of my legs off the bed and she put it under her balls and between my legs and told me to slowly hump the bed as she slowly looked at my ass.
she would get on me every 5-10
minutes and fuck my ass as hard as possible and would turn me on my side at times fucking me hovering over me and had me hump up against her cock to milk it at times. She finally after fucking and jerking came all over my ass with more cum in her second load than I ever had in a first load.
told me to get dressed and looked as me and said she came twice (as if I did not know) but she looked me, all 6”3 and said you took a really big cock sort of laughing and said call her tomorrow and tell her how my ass is.
she knew she did some damage to it, I did not need to call her to tell her that, I was told by people that knew her that she loved splitting virgin white boys.
Sounds crazy, but never had more intense or better sex to this day.

Last edited:
The first time I was fucked by anyone was with a tiny BBC Shemale who was 5’4 about 130 I would guess, and i was 6’3 230 and 20 years old. I was used and abused the hardest in my life still to today. She started out by telling me to get on the floor on all 4’s and gave me a jar of lube and went into the kitchen maybe for 15 minutes as I just stayed the with my ass up waiting for her to return. When she got back she stood over me pushed my head to the carpet and started ******* her very thick uncut cock into my ass ( it was probably around 9 inches) as she started ******* it in me I really was in pain and I said to her “Kim it really hurts” she did not even acknowledge me and kept pushing in me as I squealed in pain. She got in far enough up me, maybe half way and started pumping. After maybe 10 minutes she was mostly inside me humpping and literally walked me on all 4s with her cock still in me infront of a full wall mirror and started really pounding away into my ass. That lasted a good 15-20 minutes then pulled out of me and led me to her bedroom told me to lay face down and climbed on me and locked my legs together and fucked me as fast and hard a she could for another 10-15 minutes, then back to the living room again to fuck me in front of the mirror again. This went on for at least and half and hour (back and forth between rooms) till she unloaded her seed in me infront of the wall mirror. I did not really know what to do when she bred me but I just naturally milked her cock slowly until she pulled out and slapped my ass as took me back to the bedroom.
again I was told to lay face down on the bed as she picked one of my legs off the bed and she put it under her balls and between my legs and told me to slowly hump the bed as she slowly looked at my ass.
she would get on me every 5-10
minutes and fuck my ass as hard as possible and would turn me on my side at times fucking me hovering over me and had me hump up against her cock to milk it at times. She finally after fucking and jerking came all over my ass with more cum in her second load than I ever had in a first load.
told me to get dressed and looked as me and said she came twice (as if I did not know) but she looked me, all 6”3 and said you took a really big cock sort of laughing and said call her tomorrow and tell her how my ass is.
she knew she did some damage to it, I did not need to call her to tell her that, I was told by people that knew her that she loved splitting virgin white boys.
Sounds crazy, but never had more intense sex to this day.
Very hot you sound like another weak white man that will do what the blacks tell you to do. Love it

Back