Dominated by smaller black man

I'm 6'1, 270. Huge ass. Found a BBC on a local subreddit. Invited him over. He easily had 8+" and was THICK. But he was only 5'7 maybe 170lbs. I welcomed him ass up face down. He went to WORK on my hole and cheeks immediately.

He pounded me out so deep and steady you could set a watch to it. At one point I got so turned on I started twerking on him, making his head hit my prostate just right and came all over my couch. He then told me to get in my bed, one leg up towards my chest (on my stomach) and he dug me out HARD. It hurt and I started screaming and almost crying as he pried open my third eye, the second sphincter I didn't know I had and my manhood all at once. I begged him to stop (although I also wanted it to continue) and now I know what being raped feels like.

At the same time I came again all over the bed and he told me he could feel my hole tighten as he pushed even deeper. "There you go bitch," he calmly commanded as I lay there helpless and empty and sweating and panting for dear life. My whole body loosened and just let him have whatever he wanted.

He kept pounding until he unloaded his big load with multiple deep powerful moans; all the while I lay beneath him whimpering from his huge cock opening me up so much. He pulled out and wiped down I lay on the bed eyes rolling into the back of my head as I continued to whimper and orgasm until he left.

I then came 7 more times from the memory and the video footage that afternoon. Unfortunately he left town shortly after.

That’s kinda where I am imma short dude only 5’6. But I love fucking white dudes of all sizes and shapes doesn’t matter just serve me that’s what I want . But seems like height to everybody . Not only women
images

I'm 6'1, 270. Huge ass. Found a BBC on a local subreddit. Invited him over. He easily had 8+" and was THICK. But he was only 5'7 maybe 170lbs. I welcomed him ass up face down. He went to WORK on my hole and cheeks immediately.

He pounded me out so deep and steady you could set a watch to it. At one point I got so turned on I started twerking on him, making his head hit my prostate just right and came all over my couch. He then told me to get in my bed, one leg up towards my chest (on my stomach) and he dug me out HARD. It hurt and I started screaming and almost crying as he pried open my third eye, the second sphincter I didn't know I had and my manhood all at once. I begged him to stop (although I also wanted it to continue) and now I know what being raped feels like.

At the same time I came again all over the bed and he told me he could feel my hole tighten as he pushed even deeper. "There you go bitch," he calmly commanded as I lay there helpless and empty and sweating and panting for dear life. My whole body loosened and just let him have whatever he wanted.

He kept pounding until he unloaded his big load with multiple deep powerful moans; all the while I lay beneath him whimpering from his huge cock opening me up so much. He pulled out and wiped down I lay on the bed eyes rolling into the back of my head as I continued to whimper and orgasm until he left.

I then came 7 more times from the memory and the video footage that afternoon. Unfortunately he left town shortly after.
images

That’s kinda where I am imma short dude only 5’6. But I love fucking white dudes of all sizes and shapes doesn’t matter just serve me that’s what I want . But seems like height is an issue to everybody . Not only women
It's all about what's between your legs, even giants submit to BBC. Literally I go from a powerlifting lumberjack to a whimpering cumslut at the sight of a thick and juicy BBC. Shame it's been 6 months since I've found any.

I would love a black master to fuck me like this. I crave superior black cock in my ass.

Such a beautiful story.

Back