Doing a Cuck Hubby

[Qshould ="jonnydw7777, post: 822537, member: 69030"]Totally agree. Without question I know I'd be dominated by the black guy and his huge cock. I'd become his bitch too.[/QUOTE]
U should inbox me now!!

The same thing as well applies to single white bois and cuck hubbies/wannabees. Just as you strive toward spreading the message of wanting your women to open themselves to being Black-Owned, so, too, you as well much open your minds to submitting to a Black Master of your choosing. Someone who will make known to you your innermost craving of wanting to transform yourself to become a sissy before his eyes.

Even though more husbands are getting acquainted with this new-found message that’s becoming in their lives, there as exists the challenge of not wanting to become stymied by the roaming eyes of society. Hence they need for the Black-Owned movement to spread from one white family to another. As more wives and their husbands begin to realize how much their love and desire becoming enslaved to a Black Master, how much they seek to wear their ‘Queen of Spades’ and ‘Black-Owned’ tattoos for the world to see, and even as the wife dares to venture further into her Black Cock Training experience of wanting to be bred by her Black lover, so, too, the husband will continue to luxuriate in the knowledge that he’s made the best choice ever in his life.

More husbands are coming to the reality of how strong this cuckold lifestyle has laid dormant in their lives. Of the numerous times the thought had glimmered before their eyes, only to be gone the next second. As much as they hide in the quietude of their homes, reading up explicit articles on the subject, watching countless erotic videos of white women being seduced and owned by black men, they so much crave to be there kneeling before their wife’s Black Master, begging to be allowed a taste of the Master’s essence as it drips out of his cock. Of wanting to imbibe the nourishing juice that will fervent his Cuckold thirst for today and always.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/01/welcome2016-year-of-hotwife.html

Back