Doing a Cuck Hubby

My ex wife and her Bull started out humiliating me by forsing me fluff him and eat her creampies then they elevated to forsing me to clean his cock off after I cleaned her creampie. When she had her monthly visitor I would occasionally have to suck his cock to completion sometimes I was ****** to swallow and sometimes he sprayed my face while they both laughed. One night he brought her home from a date they called me in the room had me strip and restrained me and ball gagged me like they occasionally did he bent me over the foot board of the bed my wife got on the bed I thought I was going to be whipped then have to watch him fuck her which they often did. suddenly I felt him pour some lube on my ass and then without warning he started forsing his BBC inside me eventually he got it all inside and fucked me hard while my wife laughed and masturbated in front me. that was the first of many times that I would have to take him inside me it became a part of my duties when she had her monthly visitor

Back