Doing a Cuck Hubby

I have done a wife and hubby and totally enjoyed both of them giving up their holes to me...

my requirements if hubby wants to be used is:

-understand up front his wife and him are for my nasty pleasure.
-wife's satisfaction first
-he must do any and everything to help wife and I enjoy the sensations of fucking
-his mouth ass and cock are to be used for eating licking or fucking what ever I tell him to.
-they are both on clean up duty. :)
-he is not to request 1 on 1 with me. no wife/gf/female playmate... no BBC

tumblr_m880dmTXY31qllrygo1_500.jpg
Rob took it in the ass for her bull because he told him to. It's a matter of respect. Both of them are black owned and there was no question that he would forfeit his manhood when this began. But now the reality made Rob's head spin as his self respect was diminished more with every violent thrust of their bull's massive black phallus.

"The freedom to actualize your cuckold desires into reality is something no white husband/boi can quit from his mind. The desire of submitting himself to someone that’s way better to handle his woman in bed, and make him cower before his and her knees, is what he wants the most.The cuck/sissy-boi, too, wants to be permanently domesticated as well. He desires for his Black Master to up the game of training him toward becoming further submissive, but as well to become feminized by his hotwife to become a humble slave to her and her Master/lover."

The BLACK-OWNED Take Over.

tumblr_inline_nukbvadgKC1ryx0iz_1280.jpg

View attachment 664635
Sex Therapy session: "You started this Fred and i'm not stopping for anything. I like fucking dominant black men. It's an addiction now. And soon, you will see why. So let's get your properly stretched out for the occasion."
I have had women take me with a strap on before and it's impossible for me not to get hard when that happens.

cefequis_81b467.jpg Rob, her white boi friend, was finally broken. He was not gay when this started, nor was he bi. Now he did not know or care what he was. Intense excitement and training had ensured his total compliance. He did as he was commanded automatically. His humility had become his greatest asset and being exploited was his greatest accomplishment. His new identity had developed rapidly as her dominant bull put him through his paces daily. Both his girlfriend and her bull now owned his white ass and his pride could never be restored. It was their wish and they reveled in his torment, delighting in his ultimate submission to them.

Back