Doing a Cuck Hubby

Meh, I don't really have a desire to see hubby with another man, I'd be jealous and angry my husband was with someone other then me, male or female! I would feel the same if my bf wanted to fuck hubby, he's MY bf, not my husbands, and he's MY husband and not my bf's! I don't share my men, the attention has to be all on me!! lol

If hubby wants to get fuck then he can lube up and by me a strap on cause the only person fucking him is me! haha

Meh, I don't really have a desire to see hubby with another man, I'd be jealous and angry my husband was with someone other then me, male or female! I would feel the same if my bf wanted to fuck hubby, he's MY bf, not my husbands, and he's MY husband and not my bf's! I don't share my men, the attention has to be all on me!! lol

If hubby wants to get fuck then he can lube up and by me a strap on cause the only person fucking him is me! haha
my fiance and my ex-fiance feel the same way you do.

You have to realize that once your wife goes black you're next weather you want to or not. The black man is going to take your mouth first then turn your ass into a pussy. You wife will encourage it as she needs someone to exert dominance and it surely is not going to be you. This in no way makes the black man gay he looks at this as nothing more than a process to turn you out as well as show your wife why he's her master.

You have to realize that once your wife goes black you're next weather you want to or not. The black man is going to take your mouth first then turn your ass into a pussy. You wife will encourage it as she needs someone to exert dominance and it surely is not going to be you. This in no way makes the black man gay he looks at this as nothing more than a process to turn you out as well as show your wife why he's her master.
True enough

So, I'm just wondering if it's a double standard for the husband/cuckold to be turned on by watching his wife take anal but be unwilling to subject himself to the same treatment? We seem to expect that the wife would do that to please a black man.

Back