Doing a Cuck Hubby

The bulls wi
I was actually cucked, pantied and femmed by my ex-wife's bull and for a few months he did us both. I had never performed oral sex on another man or ever even dreamed of having anal sex... but I was helplessly subordinated to him like a bitch and I have to say I totally understand why white women swoon over black men. Her bull wasn't gay, but simpy felt it was his obligation and his right to own all the white mouths and holes in our house.

I will say that being anally trained to take a 9" black cock was slow going...I work out and am naturally fit so being a "resized" sissy for him was uncomfortable but unltimately worth it.

After that, I was cut off and put in chastity until she moved in with him.
My dom bull told me if a real man fucks you it doesn't make him gay but it does you sissy for letting them

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Yep

I tink evrywun on heer liking Bull BBC just azz much azz da ladees. yo all say dat you wanna waach den wun ting leed to anuder an you suckin an gettin fuck just like us so just be reel an no be fake is wat I say OK!

Is good I gess to hav a cuck hubby o boifrend but not for evrywun speshellee no mi eneemor! NO WAY THUMBS DOWN.jpg

Well I gess if you gonna be a cuck den you need too no da rules rite ;) LoL :wub:

Meaning of a QoS.PNG Ex Hubby Bitch.jpg

I tink evrywun on heer liking Bull BBC just azz much azz da ladees. yo all say dat you wanna waach den wun ting leed to anuder an you suckin an gettin fuck just like us so just be reel an no be fake is wat I say OK!

Is good I gess to hav a cuck hubby o boifrend but not for evrywun speshellee no mi eneemor! View attachment 628322

Well I gess if you gonna be a cuck den you need too no da rules rite ;) LoL :wub:

What on earth?! Can you translate that to English?

Is good I gess to hav a cuck hubby o boifrend but not for evrywun speshellee no mi eneemor! View attachment 628322

View attachment 628338 View attachment 628339
Um... What?

Is good I gess to hav a cuck hubby o boifrend but not for evrywun speshellee no mi eneemor!

TRANSLATION:

I think everyone on here is liking bull BBC just as much as the ladies. You all say that you want to watch but then when one thing leads to another, you're sucking and getting fucked just like us [ladies] so just be real and not fake! Is what I said ok?

It's good, I guess, to have a cuck hubby or boyfriend, but it's not for everyone. Especially not me anymore!

Well, I guess if you're gonna be a cuck then you need to know the rules, right? lol

This has been my good deed for the day.

Negao.

Back