Doing a Cuck Hubby

my first experiences in this lifestyle was cucking for my step sister. She was very motivated to see me totally humiliated and defeated. She found many (usually large, ugly and fat) Black Men to fuck me up the ass and make me swallow huge loads of cum. It was degrading and scary but i learned to love it. Every white male should have this done to him in front of his wife (or gf) because it makes him completely lose his sense of ego or identity and makes him totally loyal to his wife and her Bull.
I would like to say that the story of you and your step sister is strange indeed.

16943.jpg
we have discussed it and are now seeing a Bull that will make it happen
To each his or her own. If you like this, than live life as you please. A black bull should have the freedom to do what will please him without a lot of time wasting discussions. Moreover, cucks really should not have any rights when it comes to his wife's sex or his own. She and the bull should make all sexual decisions.

As a white man with an average size cock anal sex has always been my favorite. The ass is tighter and I get off a lot faster than fucking my girls pussy. That said, i want to give my Black Bull the most incredible tight hole to use. So yes, i would definitely offer up my tight white ass if requested.
Send pictures if you got ANY

my first experiences in this lifestyle was cucking for my step sister. She was very motivated to see me totally humiliated and defeated. She found many (usually large, ugly and fat) Black Men to fuck me up the ass and make me swallow huge loads of cum. It was degrading and scary but i learned to love it. Every white male should have this done to him in front of his wife (or gf) because it makes him completely lose his sense of ego or identity and makes him totally loyal to his wife and her Bull.
That is so fucking HOT

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
yes i must be fucked by the bull he is superior over me

Back