Doing a Cuck Hubby

I have watched both my exwife and current wife be fucked by so many black men that I have long desired to go further than watching. I would get so horny that I would clean my wife first, then cleaned her lovers' dicks. I eventually would and still do suck black men's dicks even if they were not fucking my wife and love it. I have also now allowed them to fuck me. I love it all and my wife loves watching me do all that also.

no not yet
dont wantr her to know i like it

there is a strong possibility she will be turned on by knowing this fact. is a big fantasy and now a goal for me to see my bf sucking the dick of my bbc lover!!!!!!!

I do not think of him as a gay for doing it but probably he thinks this. is silly to me and probably my work is to help him see is not so very bad then in heat of passion I will offer him to join and probably he will do it for me. this is my hope!!! tell herrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not here trying to pass judgement on anyone, but I'd like to ask most of the hubbies in here who have indulged in such practice to tell me what emotions compel them to do such.... Want to hear from anyone of you in here who've replied or responded to this post so far.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
i love bbc in my ass

Back