Doing a Cuck Hubby

Dear Dsoul - I have now talked with my wife and I told her my true nature is to satisfy other people. Mainly my lovely wife but also her bulls. I also told her I consider myself a submissive bisexual cuckold.
She accepted it - acctually she loved it :)

See how easy that was, boi.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Yes, I love to get fucked by the bull.

If anybody would like to do my cucky I would lolz my ass off

Oh and you could have me whenever you liked after that!

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    676.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0912.JPG
    IMG_0912.JPG
    405.6 KB · Views: 137
  • imjk3.jpeg
    imjk3.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716.7 KB · Views: 137
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 131
im new to this site and just got to put my 2 cents in. first why all the hate if some one dose some bi sexual acts its not like cuckolding is a fucking strate thing to do any way if you think it is your sadly mistaken.
many people cuckold many different reasons many different definitions of what cuckolding is !!

in my opinion just watching some one fuck my girl is a cuckold thing to do but some people call it voyeurism
or what about you ask a mate to come bang your wife with you but then you just sit there and watch cause your tired(just for example funny i know) would you call that cuckolding or a fail 3sum.
stop with all the labels and discrimination beacause sex is sex. every one has a favorite flavor and some want to try every thing

plus 2 more cents
if guys like watching girls get with girls im guessing women like watching men get with men ..
this is a theory but if there are women here that confirm this dont be scared to yell out..
and back to cuckolding some guys do it to please there wife so what else wouldnt they do to please there wife
and in a relation ship these things are a joint decision to follow through to experience together

so many lucky people here >_< I wish I had a black owned wife like all these cucks .w. I would love to do everything for her. I just can't be with someone anymore without thinking of their little pussy with very thick black cocks taking turns up her asshole and pussy raw and pumping their loads into her, no condoms of course :3 it doesn't even matter if I'm allowed to go in her or not, I just need some used beat up pussy T-T ♥

Back