Doing a Cuck Hubby

Hey, thats cool. I too am bi but my wife doesn't know. I personally don't give a crap about what anyone on here says about me. If you enjoy something then go for it.
Of course! Life is too short. I told my wife from the very begining, and after married I told some ex girlfriends too!. One of them had a turn on!! (Whas a pitty that we relocated and we lost contact)

Tauri,

Thanks for your question. Hubby lost his cherry to my best Black Bull. Hubby screamed at the pain but all that did was make the Bull grab his hips and fuck him harder. Afterwards, hubby just laid on the floor in the ******* position while cum leaked from his stretched asshole. My Bull said he loved doing that to him. Since then My Black Bull has fucked hubby 5 or 6 times. I noticed my Bull really gets into fucking hubby. It is like a punishment.

The last few times I made hubby lick my pussy while he got fucked.

But, I do fuck three white guys, only all 3 at the same time, each has a huge cock, And they work hubby over something awful at times. All three will fuck his mouth, then fuck me, and finish on him. Sometimes he gets more cum from them than I do. But they really work him over.

I admit it is a turn on to be sucking and fucking two big cocks while watching a third cock rip hubbys ass open.

Tauri,

Thanks for your question. Hubby lost his cherry to my best Black Bull. Hubby screamed at the pain but all that did was make the Bull grab his hips and fuck him harder. Afterwards, hubby just laid on the floor in the ******* position while cum leaked from his stretched asshole. My Bull said he loved doing that to him. Since then My Black Bull has fucked hubby 5 or 6 times. I noticed my Bull really gets into fucking hubby. It is like a punishment.

The last few times I made hubby lick my pussy while he got fucked.

But, I do fuck three white guys, only all 3 at the same time, each has a huge cock, And they work hubby over something awful at times. All three will fuck his mouth, then fuck me, and finish on him. Sometimes he gets more cum from them than I do. But they really work him over.

I admit it is a turn on to be sucking and fucking two big cocks while watching a third cock rip hubbys ass open.

Hello again tulsaslut2
You made me remember in our first years after marriage that my wife and me used to arrange threesome with guys (before were couples) but before of that, my wife used to play with her dildos in me and fuck me with her strap so that made me be prepared for some day to try a real one!
So that day finaly arrived! I do remember that wasn´t so painful because I was "trained" already. But I do like at the end of those nights of fucking when we went to bed (usually naked because in Spain is very hot weather in summer) surprisely in the morning after I used to find our sheets under my bud all stain of cum dripping from my ass licking all night!.
The first time when that happend, I remember my wife´s words " don´t be so surprise my dear, that is very usual to happen to girls in the morning after"
By now we both love to sleep with her bull´s cum in our ass after been well fucked. That makes us feel something wired... like the feeling that we belong to him.

By now, as I had another affair with a guy not long ago (only fucking, nothing romantic and those things...) and I hide it from my wife for some time, I lost some of her trust now. So when I go out alone to some place, like gym, swimming, drinking or a friend visit, she has in some way a new maniac of cheking me out fingering my ass and undies (when I wair them) to prove if she gets some cum out of it! It´s a playing thing for her, but a bit humillating for me, but doesn´t mean that I do not enjoy it.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Yes, many times, specially when I see that he is being fucking my wife most of the time and forget about me!

Let me say it is not "GAY" to be sexually intimate with another male, when neither male is interested in each other, for anything other than sexual gratification.

I know that sounds crazy.

People need to put aside their "HOMOPHOBIC TENDENCIES" that society imposes upon them and recognize that (other than procreation) sex is for pleasure.

I'm not interested in dating a Black male at all. I have plenty of Black male friends and have no lustful feeling towards anyone of them. If a man wants to involve himself in an intimate loving relationship with another man, that is fine. As for myself I only enjoy dating women.

However...

Whether I was single or in a relationship (with a White female) I've been giving head to Black males, since I was in Junior High! I have only done anal with (select Black males) when I was in a relationship with a White female. The relationship (between the White male and White female) must be intensely loving and respectfully discreet of intimacy boundaries for it to endure the White male being subjugated (by the sexual prowess of a strong Black male) in the presence of his White female lover.

Let me say it is not "GAY" to be sexually intimate with another male, when neither male is interested in each other, for anything other than sexual gratification.

I know that sounds crazy.

People need to put aside their "HOMOPHOBIC TENDENCIES" that society imposes upon them and recognize that (other than procreation) sex is for pleasure.

I'm not interested in dating a Black male at all. I have plenty of Black male friends and have no lustful feeling towards anyone of them. If a man wants to involve himself in an intimate loving relationship with another man, that is fine. As for myself I only enjoy dating women.

However...

Whether I was single or in a relationship (with a White female) I've been giving head to Black males, since I was in Junior High! I have only done anal with (select Black males) when I was in a relationship with a White female. The relationship (between the White male and White female) must be intensely loving and respectfully discreet of intimacy boundaries for it to endure the White male being subjugated (by the sexual prowess of a strong Black male) in the presence of his White female lover.

I love to be fucked by master in front of females, is a turn on for me that situation. As I´m married, most of the times happends in front of my wife but sometime we are with another couple.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
I would defiantly take BBC with my girl

my first experiences in this lifestyle was cucking for my step sister. She was very motivated to see me totally humiliated and defeated. She found many (usually large, ugly and fat) Black Men to fuck me up the ass and make me swallow huge loads of cum. It was degrading and scary but i learned to love it. Every white male should have this done to him in front of his wife (or gf) because it makes him completely lose his sense of ego or identity and makes him totally loyal to his wife and her Bull.
I love that. You couldn't have said it any realer

My wife and I meet this college guy that was black and into older ladies so we invited him over one night and is was so hot watching her with this guy, he had 9 inches but it was slender so she took it pretty good. Well he bacame a regular and we had a few meetings. Then one night my wife suggested that I help her suck his cock, he agreed to it so I thought what the hell, its that good for her let me see what the fuss is about. I jumped in the mix and and started licking on his balls worked my way up till I took his cock in my mouth, something came over me and I fell in love with his black cock. I found out that I can deep throat a 9 inch cock and that I love cum and eventially I found out that I can take one in my ass and damn it feels good. He has since moved away and we haven't found another bull to satisfy the both of us.

Back