Doing a Cuck Hubby

Yes - we have discussed it. We often play with my wife fucking me with a strap-on and use it as foreplay - me sucking cock while my wife fucks me - when they are ready then they fuck and I just serivce.
I consider it as being a part of my service to the BullView attachment 257840

Would you desire a bull who will pay as much attention to your usage as he would your wife, boi?

I live in North Carolina, just outside of Zebulon....If you'd like I will give u my address, and phone #, ohhh and my gfs # so u can tell her about my dirty little secret =)

It's been a while since I've been on this site and read any posts, because the last time I posted I made the mistake of saying I was interested in sucking a BBC and then was promptly harassed as being gay and looking for gay sex. This is untrue. I guess I'm bi-curious and now that I've opened up to my wife (who is, oddly enough, bi) about it, I'm much more comfortable with it. We've now talked about sharing a BBC and she let it out that she would love to see me with one balls deep in my ass. If it gets her hot, I would go for it.

It's been a while since I've been on this site and read any posts, because the last time I posted I made the mistake of saying I was interested in sucking a BBC and then was promptly harassed as being gay and looking for gay sex. This is untrue. I guess I'm bi-curious and now that I've opened up to my wife (who is, oddly enough, bi) about it, I'm much more comfortable with it. We've now talked about sharing a BBC and she let it out that she would love to see me with one balls deep in my ass. If it gets her hot, I would go for it.
Hey, thats cool. I too am bi but my wife doesn't know. I personally don't give a crap about what anyone on here says about me. If you enjoy something then go for it.

My fiance has told me that she wants to see me filmed with another guy (Because she is in the Philippines, she could not see it live right now).

Back