Doing a Cuck Hubby

View attachment 2290071
ONE IS BLACK, MASTERFUL, POWERFUL AND IN CHARGE, THE OTHER A BROKEN DEFEATED WHITEBOI
. Ah. Memories of our early years as a white couple with Susans first BM. Me , naked and tied on the floor and Susan worshiping his huge BBC. First with her hands and then her mouth sucking him. Later in her pussy riding his BBC up and down in and out. Still later with his BBC deep in her ass too. Learning the lifestyle in the early days

. Ah. Memories of our early years as a white couple with Susans first BM. Me , naked and tied on the floor and Susan worshiping his huge BBC. First with her hands and then her mouth sucking him. Later in her pussy riding his BBC up and down in and out. Still later with his BBC deep in her ass too. Learning the lifestyle in the early days

Sounds like a perfect marriage

I'm not here trying to pass judgement on anyone, but I'd like to ask most of the hubbies in here who have indulged in such practice to tell me what emotions compel them to do such.... Want to hear from anyone of you in here who've replied or responded to this post so far.

the overwhelming turn on and urge to have the role and be appreciated for helping enhance the orgasms of the sexy female & the black stud's amazing black dick.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?

NO plain and simple.

Back