Doing a Cuck Hubby

I used to tease my wife about a big black crooked cock long before we ever imagined fucking other people. She would always tell me that if we find one he will fuck me with it. Years later and after we had entered the cucking we were in Montreal and we met a young black man and we invited him back to our hotel. We did all the usual things including me suckig him and licking while he fucked with his big black crooked cock. After he came and I was sucking him to get hard again my wife whispered something in his ear and he nodded. I was told to lay o my face and she put a pillow under me to prop up my ass. He started to shive his very hard cock in and out slowly pushing a bit further with each shove, my virgin ass was tight but gave way to his slippery cock. My wife had a firm hold of my balls to keep me from moving much and eventually he was in my and I could feel his balls slapping against mine as he fucked me. Eventually i felt his cock swell and buck as he came hard. It felt weird to walk the next day because muscles that were used were not normally streched. Since then there have been a few guys fuck me but not something i want often.

Back