Does your wife eat ass?

Surprisingly some women have asked to eat my ass or while licking my balls they start to go too far back

surprise GIF

why in the fuck would anyone expect someone to lick their ass or do anything unless they are willing to do it. Some of the so called bulls on here are like babies in love with their dicks. If you like ass licking then fill your boots and have a brown tongue

why in the fuck would anyone expect someone to lick their ass or do anything unless they are willing to do it. Some of the so called bulls on here are like babies in love with their dicks. If you like ass licking then fill your boots and have a brown tongue
I'm sure a bad case of Hepatitis A would change the minds of those who become infected. I won't explain it, but if interested, and you should be if you lick someone's ass ... read this from the CDC:
What is Hepatitis A - FAQ | CDC
If I was dating a new lady, I'd definitely want to know if this was something she was into.
Different Strokes for Different Folks, I guess.

I'm sure a bad case of Hepatitis A would change the minds of those who become infected. I won't explain it, but if interested, and you should be if you lick someone's ass ... read this from the CDC:
What is Hepatitis A - FAQ | CDC
If I was dating a new lady, I'd definitely want to know if this was something she was into.
Different Strokes for Different Folks, I guess.
but people do what they want regardless

Back