Does your wife eat ass?

Man the first time I ever got my ass ate was by a white girl in high school, ever since then I’ve been hooked but I just haven’t had the balls to 1. Actually try my luck at getting with another 2. Asking any other female to do it. Its awesome.

I know this Japanese guy who loves to have his ass eaten out by white girls. Told me he had a white Ukrainian girlfriend who did that when he was in school. From then on he has been hooked. He will go so far as to hire white prostitutes to lick his Japanese ass.

Last edited:
Lol wow. Yea I don’t know if I would pay, honestly I would just like to have a girlfriend who is down for it. I’d be good with that. I’m here in central Pa & I’m not 100% sure on how to approach these girls. Guess I just have to wait for the right opportunity.

I know this Japanese guy who loves to have his ass eaten out by white girls. Told me he had a white Ukrainian girlfriend who did that when he was in school. From then on he has been hooked. He will go so far as to hire white prostitutes to lick his Japanese ass.
I used the shower trick while she was sucking my balls i “accidentally jumped” when the water hit my face and her tongue hit my ass and she kept going. Next morning I told her lick my balls and she went straight for the ass lol

Back