Pussy Eating Mood Today

Lhomme

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
This is just a post for those who from time to time get overcome with a desire to eat some delicious Pussy...and maybe an ass every once in a while 😘

My fellow Kings...what about eating delicious pussy turns you on?
How are you going about satisfying that appetite?

-L

This is just a post for those who from time to time get overcome with a desire to eat some delicious Pussy...and maybe an ass every once in a while 😘

My fellow Kings...what about eating delicious pussy turns you on?
How are you going about satisfying that appetite?

-L
My first sexual feelings for another involved having my face between a female's legs. I was probably around 7. When I finally got to experience it (In high school) I was hooked. Historically I have always licked it before I sticked it. I love the way pussy looks, smells, and tastes. Nothing arouses me more. All of this is contingent upon soap and water cleanliness...Clean but not to the point where all the scent and savor are washed away. Booty Hole treatment reserved for when I'm feeling extra freaky. On select super clean starfish 😜.
My woman's phat juicy pussy is succulent sweet and smells like red wine...
A meal perfectly fit for this KING.
One of our favorite things to do. Is for me to alternate between fucking her and eating her...Next level intensity for both of us.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

My first sexual feelings for another involved having my face between a female's legs. I was probably around 7. When I finally got to experience it (In high school) I was hooked. Historically I have always licked it before I sticked it. I love the way pussy looks, smells, and tastes. Nothing arouses me more. All of this is contingent upon soap and water cleanliness...Clean but not to the point where all the scent and savor are washed away. Booty Hole treatment reserved for when I'm feeling extra freaky. On select super clean starfish 😜.
My woman's phat juicy pussy is succulent sweet and smells like red wine...
A meal perfectly fit for this KING.
One of our favorite things to do. Is for me to alternate between fucking her and eating her...Next level intensity for both of us.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
great share and I feel you!

If she sexy with a big booty. I love to eat it. I like the way a womans body shakes and her toes curl as I feel her climax. Then I like to keep lickng that clit as she grinds it in my mouth. I like to lock her thighs in my arms so she can't get away.

Back