Does your husband or bf put any restrictions on you?

Nope,my husband puts no restrictions on me because my black lovers would never allow it!!!They fuck me long and hard and wet and my men would never consider me using bc and I give them whatever they want,allways!!!My husband knows I fuck my lovers with everything Ive got and they take me completely and very regularly and my husband even encourages my infidelity :)

No restrictions at all because she meets him all alone in his bed and he has know idea that I know.....if you guys want to feel the Mount Everest of this lifestyle and ladies if you want to feel the Mount Everest of being with a Black lover....it has to be all alone in his bed.

This is where the feelings of love making becomes so passionate so intense so heavenly and so much better than performing in front of a husband....it's just the two of them all alone...a wife and her dark lover all by themselves in a bed making love to each other with nothing between them....it truly is heaven for both.

try it you'll see.

I always had to know and give permission with my ex wife. Always practice safe sex. We really didn’t have any set limits. When my ex broke the rules is when everything went south in our relationship!

Back