Does Your Doctor Know?

When a married cuckold goes for his regular check-up, does his doctor know or mention anything during the exam?
What I'm talking about is the rectal/prostate check. My doctor seemed to know right away... "How long have you been bottoming?".
he asked. When I asked him how he knew, he said I have a "pig hole" now. And that most guys with a tiny uncut cock are gay if their pubic hair is shaved off... even if they're married.

"Do you let them ejaculate inside you?", was an even more humiliating question. "Well, a lot of times they don't ask", I replied.
"Don't worry, it's OK, that's normal... but in that case, I am going to give you a throat culture", he said. By now, I was beet red, for sure.
"Most bottoms swallow", he said. "You mean... ", I asked. "Yes, cum... spunk, jizz... whatever you want to call it", he answered.

When a married cuckold goes for his regular check-up, does his doctor know or mention anything during the exam?
What I'm talking about is the rectal/prostate check. My doctor seemed to know right away... "How long have you been bottoming?".
he asked. When I asked him how he knew, he said I have a "pig hole" now. And that most guys with a tiny uncut cock are gay if their pubic hair is shaved off... even if they're married.

"Do you let them ejaculate inside you?", was an even more humiliating question. "Well, a lot of times they don't ask", I replied.
"Don't worry, it's OK, that's normal... but in that case, I am going to give you a throat culture", he said. By now, I was beet red, for sure.
"Most bottoms swallow", he said. "You mean... ", I asked. "Yes, cum... spunk, jizz... whatever you want to call it", he answered.
That’s extremely unprofessional. What kind of doctor is this?

I need to go to your doctor. Is there a nurse present when he is asking you these questions? So humiliating and hot!

An imaginary one. Throat culture? Really?
The doctor would most likely have suggested an HIV test.
An imaginary one? Really? Whenever, I or most people go in for a complete physical they routinely do bloodwork (which by the way, ALWAYS includes an HIV screening). Most doctors do NOT do a throat culture as part of a physical. But I'll bet your only intension in responding is to have a "GOTCHA MOMENT". Grow-up!
That’s extremely unprofessional. What kind of doctor is this?
It may very well be, but this is a "free clinic" in the city of Chicago (Howard Brown) located in a neighborhood fondly referred to as "Boystown".
As others in the waiting room attest, Dr. XXXXXX "keeps it real". He seems to be a very beloved doctor in the community.

I need to go to your doctor. Is there a nurse present when he is asking you these questions? So humiliating and hot!
The female nurse only came in for the ******* draw and then for the culture. But the last time I was there, a nurse "measured me" (penis size) and cleaned some of the "head cheese" (as the doctor called it) or smegma. To do so, she retracted my tight phimosed foreskin, exposing the glan. She couldn't help but giggle and commented that "it's really a lot like a clit".

The female nurse only came in for the ******* draw and then for the culture. But the last time I was there, a nurse "measured me" (penis size) and cleaned some of the "head cheese" (as the doctor called it) or smegma. To do so, she retracted my tight phimosed foreskin, exposing the glan. She couldn't help but giggle and commented that "it's really a lot like a clit".

That is awesome

That is awesome
Unlike that other guy, yes the doc & nurse are unprofessional but I think they were actually going easy on me.
They were just being honest, and making their point. I was still going through my transition from straight cuckold to gay bottom.
I'm much more at ease today and understand what my body & mouth are for, and that's to provide pleasure to bulls and alpha tops.

Unlike that other guy, yes the doc & nurse are unprofessional but I think they were actually going easy on me.
They were just being honest, and making their point. I was still going through my transition from straight cuckold to gay bottom.
I'm much more at ease today and understand what my body & mouth are for, and that's to provide pleasure to bulls and alpha tops.
It’s still not their business though. If they’re actual doctors, they’re required to follow HIPAA

It’s still not their business though. If they’re actual doctors, they’re required to follow HIPAA
I think there's a big difference between a suburban doctor with a regular set of patients as opposed to the inner city free clinic. I was glad that my wife's OBgyn asked her nosey questions when she notice that her pussy was now shaved, pierced and pubic mound spade tattooed.
When wife admitted she was "sexually active", she retorted by asking (saying really) "You like-a the big dick, no?"
She was an expert on Rh factors (very important when wifey gets impregnated) and even did her abortion.
Real "bedtime manners" do account for more than professional bedside manners, we think.

I think there's a big difference between a suburban doctor with a regular set of patients as opposed to the inner city free clinic. I was glad that my wife's OBgyn asked her nosey questions when she notice that her pussy was now shaved, pierced and pubic mound spade tattooed.
When wife admitted she was "sexually active", she retorted by asking (saying really) "You like-a the big dick, no?"
She was an expert on Rh factors (very important when wifey gets impregnated) and even did her abortion.
Real "bedtime manners" do account for more than professional bedside manners, we think.
I see. Is she trying to get pregnant again?

My family Dr doesn't know. But when he set me up with a urologist appointment it was with a female Dr. Nice looking lady in her mid 50's. After answering a bunch of questions she said that she needed to get a nurse to be in the room since she was a female and I was a man. I was like damn. I have a small penis. Tiny actually. So here I am with my pants down to my ankles and 2 women looking at and fondling my man clit. Then she told me to assume the position. I said what? She said put your elbows where your ass is. I did as she said. She grabbed my left butt cheek and with thumb close to my ass hole pulled to the left and shoved her finger into my Ass. Embarrassed and excited at the same time. She fingered around for a few minutes and pulled out. She through a couple of moist toilettes over my shoulder and told me to clean myself up. I fucking loved that.

What a crock of BS. OMG. You actually think people would believe your Physician would say that to a patient?

What a kinky doctor 😄

Yep....mine knows too.

Back