Does your cuck let your bull cum over when hes not home

well trained cuckold husbands accept most things and encourage the wife to have fun, if the cuck is uppity the wife needs to start pegging and making him cum from prostrate massage so he eventually desires anal stimulation, works wonders to make a man submissive
Ohhhhh. Ohhhh

My husband doesn't tell the black guys anything. There was a time in my life that I was a bit out of control when it came to being a BBC slut. The black guys were much older than us so they were more confident and dominant. When I would get out of control a night with my first three regular black bulls getting DPed and air tight was a calm night.

I encourage Empress to have her needs met whenever she desires
what where and when my wife sees her black lover that’s up to him when he wants her he takes her that’s his rule her legs are always spread wide open for him my wife is owned and I’m allowed to eat her pussy but only after he has made love to her and there is absolutely no condoms involved in their love making

My wife liked going to their place but if they were married they came to our house. My very early bull was married so he rented a one bedroom apartment with two other married black men and that's were they would bring their girlfriends to fuck. When my wife would go meet her bull it was just the two of them and he didn't let me be there. Eventually the other two black guys were fucking my young white wife at the apartment. I would take my wife to the apartment and the three of them would be sitting in the living room. We chatted for a minute or until one of them told me to strip my wife so I did. As I was taking my young wife's clothes off they said and take your wife's clothes with you she won't be needing them. Once she is naked those black men pounce on my naked white wife and she is receptive to the rough groping. One of them says ok white boy you can leave now and we will call you when we are finished with your wife. I always took a second look when leaving my young white wife with those black guys. I also always got attention when I would be walking to our car and my wife's clothes in my hands and I had left her there.

Absolutely! It's a common occurance for us.
My wife was fucking these two black guys that worked nights. They would get too our hotel room before I would have to leave for the day shift. After the first few nights of these two black guys fucking my wife they were placed on night shift. By then my wife had become addicted to their big black cocks. I wasn't so sure I wanted these two black men to have full access to my wife during the day. Tony and Darrell the two black guys were filthy according to my wife. They would show up at our room as soon as they get off. When they got there I didn't have to leave for another thirty minutes. So I did get to see the beginning of the fucking I knew that was about to happen. They came in our room like they owned it. Kissing my wife feeling her up while I am getting ready for work. Now neither one of these two black guys have taken a shower yet but that didn't slow down my wife. She pulls out both black cocks and started sucking them. By the end of the day our hotel room was a mess

thats kinda hot. reminds me a few weeks ago, one of my wife's bbc came over on a Saturday. young man in his mid 20's was playing basketball, came over, face fucked her for a bit, then fucked her silly. she was happy. he was stinky but she didn't complain to my surprise.

thats kinda hot. reminds me a few weeks ago, one of my wife's bbc came over on a Saturday. young man in his mid 20's was playing basketball, came over, face fucked her for a bit, then fucked her silly. she was happy. he was stinky but she didn't complain to my surprise.
I had to get used to the smell in the beginning when she would come home from fucking her black boyfriend

I typically get permission from my husband first before playing alone with anyone. But he has told me if I can't get a hold of him the default answer if yes.
That is a very sweet arrangement indeed.

My Hotwife doesn’t ever need my permission to play with anyone. She just meets with her regulars at their homes as often as possible.

However, if my wife is interested in playing with a new playmate, she usually wants me to meet him before she plays with him. It is for her personal comfort and safety. She wants to get my opinion on whether he seems like a trustworthy personality. Ultimately it is her decision entirely though.

My Hotwife doesn’t ever need my permission to play with anyone. She just meets with her regulars at their homes as often as possible.

However, if my wife is interested in playing with a new playmate, she usually wants me to meet him before she plays with him. It is for her personal comfort and safety. She wants to get my opinion on whether he seems like a trustworthy personality. Ultimately it is her decision entirely though.
I totally agree. my wife is right now with a new love interest from work. He took her on his boat out to the bay, and they were suppose to have a romantic picnic and fuck fest on a hidden beach. She didn't ask permission. no need. she just let me know. She's been flirting with this guy for 2 years and finally they are going forward.

I don't know if she'll meet her regular bull tonight, Tuesday. but we'll see if it's a double hitter. in the meantime, I was able to cum last night with my wand. and I'm ok until next monday.

My wife doesn’t ever need permission she has total sexual freedom she always loved big black cock

Back