Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

Anything that is taboo or socially unacceptable is very exciting... So the risk of getting pregnant adds excitement.
But it's only a fantasy. I just want to have the pleasure of being fucked without a condom by a BBC and with the risk in mind... Look at him straight in the eye as he bursts my pussy and beg him to fill me with his cum to get me pregnant.
But it will only excite me at the time, I don't want to be pregnant!
Thinking about a perfect scenario, if you knew that your husband would accept 100% of your pregnancy, would assume the ch il d and take care of him with affection and love, would treat the ch il d as if it were his, would that change your opinion of "just fantasy ? "

For me if less about the "risk" and more about the intention/goal..
This for me, on the cuckold side, is something that is magnificent to think about, to see another man with the intention of impregnating your wife and her moaning with pleasure, "accepting this fate" is to be a hostage to your wife and leave your future in her hands, I think it's great to think like that!

Nothing is like pregnancy risk. Russian roulette with seed in womb in place of bullets in brain, giving life in place of loosing life. Pregnancy risk with black seed is just giving additional excitement for stunning perversion to give evidence of black supremacy.
So true
have you had your wife bred

Omg I can’t even believe I am going to admit this but it is the thing that turns me on the most. Every-time I fantasize about being with a black man this is the best part for me.

I guess I am weird.
No your not many of us are into same things I certainly am be proud of what you are I definitely am

Back